Acetonide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sad seeing some of my old favorite MMO's down or changed beyond recognition.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Or rather, "It's sad" >.<;
    deilin
    deilin
    STO was good before F2P messed it up.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Ragnarok Online 2 ....
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone... I'm off, and hopefully my library's computers wil be faster on Monday (although I doubt it).
    I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe (enphsis on safe) weekend, and a Happy Holiday to those whom it applies. Don't eat too much. >.>;
    For those of you in the US, I hope you have a safe and happy holiday Weekend (stay safe you Black Friday shoppers. ;o)... Everyone else, have a wonderful weekend. I may be on tomorrow but idk yet. Bye for today. =)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Oh god, and I have been asked to go out on friday too. I may grab my Kevlar equipment and a Riot shield before I go in.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    My wishes also go out (even more so) to the employees working on BF. God help you all.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Thank you; cannot agree more with Osami and Hyde, too. =P
    Right, just saying this one last time (I hope).. There's snow and frost on the ground, so I'll probably be coming on a lot less. :3 Don't expect quick responses from me.
    Nightbane
    Nightbane
    So jealous!!! Why havent we gotten any snow here yet D:
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    It's a two mile walk to my library, partially uphill..... So I'm less partial to snow.
    Couldn't help but notice I was right although everyone said I was wrong.. Really should of made a thread for my question.
    drago453
    drago453
    What did you say?
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Oh, er.... Nothing big.. Just I had some events [far] off screen in RMVXA that weren't running.
    Alright, there's been snow, it's getting dark out at 6PM, I'm going to be on a lot less soon..
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Oh god I'm sorry
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    So in this age, you need to walk uphill through the snow to get on the internet. At least tell me you have shoes.
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    Shoes? Shoes are overrated.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Personally I've had enoguh issues to deal with (none from this forum mind you) so I'm looking forward to a break from it all.
    What's a good way to learn something new and retain it? Without internet? Right now I'm looking at books and ebook downloads...
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    If there's any way to apply it practically, it sticks a lot better. :)
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Hm... That's good advice. I'll have to remember that, by which I mean type it down in a million places and write it on my arm.. Dx
    Can anyone tell me about any restrictions on switches and variables for VXA Lite? Double posting or making a new thread seemed like a bad idea. Also not really getting replies else where. >.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Check the Lite topic, Archeia posted the limitations in the thread.
    Still wondering, why do you have to activate free software (RMVXA Lite) online? Really gets in the way of people without internet among other things..
    Gah... Everyone I talk to regularly just suddenly disappeared over the weekend and still haven't come back. Now what am I going to do this weekend? Dx
    Hm... IG Maker is up to 1.1.0.2 but the only update file (I can find) is for 1.1.0.1... So is the only way to update by connecting online?
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Well that's a common answer.
    I probably should of made a thread for this, but oh well. Any scripts for RMVXA to have events running even off screen?
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Events run off screen as long as they're on the same map.
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    If the events aren't running, then that probably means you're using an anti-lag script that excludes them when off screen.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Hm.. Alright, thanks. =)
    So my computer decides to remove and delete about 50GB of my files, but My Computer still says I only have 10GB... How does this work..? ._.'' And why am I still stuck on Vista? I miss my laptop. u.u''
    Alright.. I think I'm off for now.. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'll see you Tuesday. =)
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    See you Tuesday! Don't let the bedbugs keep you up at night with their ranting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleyflat