Acetonide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, my bad week ended with a bad weekend.. That's to be expected I guess. This week isn't starting out too great either, but that's mostly just me still being sick, so it's spill over.. Hope this week goes better. Dx
    I'm off for... Idk... Any how, have a wonderful Weekend Everyone and Good luck with the Competition (to those entering).
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    Thanks Ace! Sorry about your laptop...if only the week could be rebuilt!
    God... Knew it was a bad week.. Besides all the crap before, now my laptop won't even start up properly.. So there goes my RPG Maker software... ._.''
    And my bad week just keeps getting worse... On top of everything before my text file of all my plans for my mystery game just disappears (no mystery there, Vista is just horrible), and then a little later my laptop only part way wakes up from being asleep (monitor and keyboard wouldn't respond) and it wouldn't go back to sleep. In the end I had to force a shut down.
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    I'm sorry >.> I have Vista too; makes me think I should make back-ups of everything I like. I hope you can remember most of your plan.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Thanks.. But nope, I have a horrible memory. ;D So I just remember the basic idea.. All the events, random ideas, and things one can do are currently lost. xP
    *Facedesk...* I need... An idea.. Inspiration.. Gah.. T^T Someone inspire me to greatness! D< Please..? D:
    Shablo5
    The guy from God of War, a power puff girl and a baby chick walk into a bar.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Remember in norse Myth how Yggdrasil held up Midgard and its roots went to the underworld? Imagine people living among the roots, hung precariously over an endless void.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    your girlfriend, Jenna jameson and Ron Jeremy walk into a bar....
    God.. it's only Tuesday and I'm already having one of the worst weeks in I don't know how long.. Dx
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    You revive the days? IDK I haven't thought that far ahead D=
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I don't have enough phoenix down for that.. u.u'' Guess I'll have to strip my wings and die.. Only to be reborn in a fiery blaze. >.>; Hm.. People generally die in one rather than get born in one. Dx
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    Then maybe the year is better off without those days? xD
    Don't get used to my avatar, it's just a place holder... And I'm not sure I can even stand it as that. Dx I mgiht find another place holder until I can actually get around to finding/making an avatar I'm satisfied with.
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    *gets used to avatar*
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Noooo!!! D: Oh well.. Too bad. x]]
    Alright, assuming it rains like it's suppsoed to tomorrow.. I'll be off until around next Monday.. Let's NOT start another thing like all those flipped tables while I'm gone this weekend. >.>;
    Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    <====|=o :draws my poorly made sword: too late <. <
    I'm crazy for thinking up how to event my own shop scene and status windows and quest journal aren't I? ._.''
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I do that, it's probably the most fun I have with eventing XD
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Haha.. Yeah.. I enjoy it more than actually doing all the small talk and random NPCs. x]]
    So I threw together a short list of game ideas I had (short because I left out a lot, stupid memory >.>) and a short description to accompany them on my profile.. probably should of put it into a thread but I wuoldn't knwo where I could possible belong since it doesn't even meet the requirements for Early Projects..
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Gah.. Dx wouldn't* know* Probably* Silly fingers, making all those typos. D:

Also, I just remembered the Plot & Idea Feedback forum/thread but I don't think I'll post there until much much later..
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Stop thinking, start doing.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Good idea.. I am doing mostly, just not feeling great today so I'm going through my old files and notes.
    If I were to say... Make a game using only events and the RTP (maybe edits of the RTP too) what would I need to include to catch you interest?
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Well, at this time eventing an ABS is limited to melee and some magic attacks.. Ranged (arrows & bullets) atacks don't wok well. u.u'' So that's probably out. And if anyone coudl event a TBS (without scripts) then I would probably worship them for the majority of the rest of my life. So I guess I can't please you with this. )=
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    Why no scripts?
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    It's just a goal of mine to make a game without using scripts. I'm also looking into scripts and such, bu not for this.
    I didn't think this deserved a thread, i'm probably right.. But anyone think I shoudl bother learning to use IGM Maker? I mean, there are technically scripts to make shooters and platformers for RMVX (and RMVXA), and there's a lot of ABS systems..
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Ah, yes.. I'm a fan of Construct 2 but I dislike using HTML5 for making any games really.. I'll have to check out Scirra again because I think I overlooked it for some reason. :S Thank you for the input. ^^
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    You could probably use Game Maker and make something much more solid and refined. GML is pretty damn easy to learn.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Hm.. Sounds good. I guess I'll look into Game Maker instead of IGM.
    *Sighs..* Stupid power outages corrupting my files and making me miss deadlines and finish less than I intend to.. u.u''
    I doubt any one cares, but I'm off to disappear for.. Oh.. I don't know. Probably until this weekend. have a wonderful week everyone. =)
    Holder
    Holder
    Have a good few days :)
    Ah fooey.. I really need to get on this Summer Contest thing. ._.''
    Levi
    Levi
    5 days... minus sleep... still about 90-95 hours left to through a game together. Assuming you're not in school or working.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Haha.. Yeah. ._.'' I did that for the Quest for Fun contest in the fan forum for RPG Maker VX Ace.. Did horrible. Dx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkamiKami