Recent content by Acetonide

1. Acetonide

Your favorite (discontinued) game?

Off the top of my head.... I rather liked the flash Magi Nation and Spider Riders games. Those were interesting. I liked really early Club Penguin when it was still getting established and older versions of Habbo where you could actually be creative with room design. I liked Dragonica (Dragon...
  2. Acetonide

Ha, I was actually looking at my 2014 IGMC entry when I posted this. I'm going through to see...

Ha, I was actually looking at my 2014 IGMC entry when I posted this. I'm going through to see what I did and making various changes. Even if I don't release it at the very least for self satisfaction.
  3. Acetonide

Common Event Menu Troubles

Okay, sorry. So basically the script would turn off the switch so your autorun common event would stop running and it is in the event that erases the pictures. B works because that is from the common event itself and that includes erasing the pictures. I'm pretty sleep deprived and I suck at...
  4. Acetonide

Does anyone else every feel like they were crazy or on something when they look back at an old...

Does anyone else every feel like they were crazy or on something when they look back at an old project they haven't touched in years?
  5. Acetonide

Unfortunately I'm not an expect in anything. I just browse through foreign RPG Maker forums as...

Unfortunately I'm not an expect in anything. I just browse through foreign RPG Maker forums as well and find impressive and obscure scripts. The only thing I'm remotely good at is using events and images to obscure my lack of scripting skills. Lol.
  6. Acetonide

I hate when I find old threads I can provide better answers too. At least usually the OP hadn't...

I hate when I find old threads I can provide better answers too. At least usually the OP hadn't been on recently.
  7. Acetonide

I'm looking for a program and script poccil made for VX to allow for multiple tilesets. I have...

I'm looking for a program and script poccil made for VX to allow for multiple tilesets. I have found an alternative in SwapXT but if I can avoid using that I'd prefer not use that if possible. I also wanted to find an old battle system someone made that recreated Worms in XP but I doubt I'd find...
  8. Acetonide

Found evidence of what I was looking for, I'm not crazy. Now I get to go through foreign RM...

Found evidence of what I was looking for, I'm not crazy. Now I get to go through foreign RM Communities. ;-; I'm not crying! You're crying!
  9. Acetonide

Oh, I already own VXA and MV. It's just there are certain scripts and certain things I need VX...

Oh, I already own VXA and MV. It's just there are certain scripts and certain things I need VX for specifically. It's just VX itself (the editor) is lacking and I've gotten used tot he features in later versions and looking for scripts that gave the function to VX the scripts are gone now. For...
  10. Acetonide

Sadly yes. And my computer died so I lost all my old archived scripts as well.

Sadly yes. And my computer died so I lost all my old archived scripts as well.
  11. Acetonide

Purchased RPG Maker VX to not be "a pirate" in "that way" anymore.

I think most people's problems with the price of VX comes down to a few things. 1. For most products when a newer version comes out the older version becomes cheaper because the newer version is an improvement on the older one. This hasn't really been the case with VX (I haven't looked lately...
  12. Acetonide

Every VX Script I look at is dead and gone. ;-;

Every VX Script I look at is dead and gone. ;-;
  13. Acetonide

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm not sure if this is the right place but since it's a small idea and I don't have a game based around it yet it doesn't seem like it deserves it's own thread. Basically I couldn't sleep so I threw together a demo for an idea I've had for a while, a first person dungeon crawler/shooter. The...
  14. Acetonide

Realism and Mapping

I don't have a specific question so there's no poll, I just kind of want to hear people's opinions. I feel that all games should have a level of realism and logic to it. Even surreal mind breaking games have their own logic and rules (generally at least, I'm sure someone can find an example...
  15. Acetonide

More than 999 maps in a project

@bgillisp Yes, I know. It's why with very few exceptions my minimum map size tends to be the resolution. Thank you. I just meant in instances where you fit several maps into one map file you'll end up with black lines when you walk to the edge of the map which I dislike. That leaves me to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know where to put my self in my demo credits like rly ? directed by aniaaous ? i didn't made a single pixel or code .-.
Making progress on the pathfinding plugin:

That's a 1000x1000 grid (i.e. a map with 1 million tiles), finding a walkable path in ~1ms. Still have lots more testing to do with more complicated maps, but I'd say that's a pretty good start :kaopride:
It's good to be back making First Impression videos.
That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razluna