Recent content by Acidicjester

1. Acidicjester

Need help with variables | Discord call

Remember when I said it's something I'm overlooking? Yeah it's the 'Else' part of the conditional branch. Whoops. I should be fine now.
  2. Acidicjester

Need help with variables | Discord call

Hi community I hope you're all doing well. I've run into something that I'm pretty sure i'm overlooking but can't seem to understand. Typically in these posts I'll usually drop screenshots and a big lengthy description with my issue but my event page looks like a hot mess. So actually if anyone...
  3. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] Please help.

That makes a lot of sense actually. I feel like I had something like this similar in the past through save data. Didn't realise that it read database to that extent however. It confused me because it was happening even in the Troop testing but it's interesting how it still finds it necessary...
  4. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] Please help.

So yes, I recently was toying with a common event to read the enemies MP (on one encounter though) and realized it didn't work so I removed the event. It was a new event so I have no idea. *EDIT* Holy crap I just added another blank empty common event and everything works again... While we're...
  5. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] Please help.

So I know the title is a little "out there" but I've run into an out of the blue error and I don't know what caused it. I literally changed nothing since I launched the editor yesterday. My game is hitting me with the bug report after someone is damaged in battle and I have TONIGHT to finish...
  6. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] Change actor control/NPC possesion?

Okay so after about an hour I think I got this figured out and got to a point where I'm satisfied with it. For anyone who is wondering about the process I'm going to try to break this down the best I can. Much like @akoniti said, you can use transfer player and set event locations. The robot...
  7. Acidicjester

I think I understand this a bit more now I'm going to do a test run
  8. Acidicjester

Hm I'm not too sure I follow. Could you elaborate on the Switch you're using? Maybe screencaps? Though I understand if you want to keep your project under a little secrecy.
  9. Acidicjester

Hi forums I hope you're all doing well. I've come to a segment in my game where I need the player to take control of a robot. How would I go about this? I'm sure this is something super simple that I'm overlooking but I still have a lot to learn from the engine and was hoping someone had a...
  10. Acidicjester

RMMV TerraxLighting Flashlight help

Hm I see so maybe Khas is a potential option However, that black event block is an interesting idea. Though it's pretty well noticeable. I'll try making the jump to the Khas. Thanks ShadowDragon! (Mods may close, however if it doesn't work out and I decide to switch back to Terrax I may...
  11. Acidicjester

Nope that aint it either. Very interesting. The 3 events I have running parallel plugins are: RegionBlock 1 ON #000000 Tint set #0b0b0b Flashlight on 8 14 #FFFFFF 1 Maybe that helps a bit?
  12. Acidicjester

Crap, it still goes through hm...
  13. Acidicjester

Thanks for the quick reply. If I had nothing assigned to the 'base' regions it wouldn't persist? I'm going to try this now but if I need a seperate setting or command checked I wouldn't know what to use. I try to make the most out of the help window the best I can but forums never seems to fail.
  14. Acidicjester

Hello forums! I wanted to see if I could get some assistance with the Terrax Lighting plugin if anyone is familiar. I have a segment of the game where the main character explores a haunted house and it's very dark. The flashlight looks fine and it's good in big rooms but my problem is hallways...
  15. Acidicjester

Death Sounds

Oh shoot Mr. Trivel has been very inactive. Don't suppose anyone else has run into this problem with their plugin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haileyrowe234