Recent content by Acolyte

1. Acolyte

Time Travel Plugin?

You could just event it. Make a "Time Travel" variable, then make a choice box that changes that variable for each choice. For instance, you could have Time Travel = 1 for Past, Time Travel = 2 for Present, and Time Travel = 3 for future. Then make whatever event is transferring the player...
  2. Acolyte

Doctor Who Resources

OK, so I finally finished that doctor sprite I was working on: The hair animation is a little odd, but I felt like I should just go ahead and release it instead of putting it infinitely on hold. EDIT: I also animated the little doodad in the tardis console:
  3. Acolyte

Should People Be Able to Express Their Political Stances on Online Forums?

I mean, I don't see anything wrong about talking politics in off-topic chat. That's what it's for, isn't it? Topics that aren't rpg maker related? Now if you went around injecting it in every single thread, I could see it being annoying.
  4. Acolyte

The Resource WIP thread 2

@c0sa, your trees are suffering from something called eyeburn. There's a great explanation of the problem and how to fix it over at Pixeljoint.
  5. Acolyte

The Resource WIP thread 2

Tenth Doctor progress
  6. Acolyte

Lhuvia Sprite Template

Finally added the male base! I tried to make the sideviews more detailed this time around. Now I just have to update the female base to match. .-.
  7. Acolyte

RPG MAKER MV Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cursors + (NEW) DALEKS SPRITES!

Aww, thanks so much! If you ever want any spriting advice, let me know. :)
  8. Acolyte

RPG MAKER MV Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cursors + (NEW) DALEKS SPRITES!

Cool stuff! I love doctor who. If you don't mind a little friendly advice, I think coloring the black outlines would help bring your work to the next level.
  9. Acolyte

Alternate Sprite Walking Behavior

Well, I want the sprites to be able to go left or right while simultaneously facing forward or backward. If I used the characters with the movement settings as they are right now, I would have to choose an arbitrary secondary direction for the character to face (i.e: always having the upward...
  10. Acolyte

Alternate Sprite Walking Behavior

I'm having a really difficult time trying to describe this. Basically, I'd like to have a script that changes the default sprite movement patterns from down, left, right, up, and instead uses downleft, downright, upleft,upright. A good example of this would be paper mario: I suppose...
  11. Acolyte

Doctor Who Resources

Greetings, friends! This is a set of parallax images and charactersets to help you create your very own Tardis interior! :D The charactersets might be a little difficult to align. I suggest using a script call to manually designate the specific event coordinates (...
  12. Acolyte

Pixel Art With Magixe

There's still not really any definition to the hair. Have you tried looking at hairstyle references? Edit: I'm one of those people who learns better by example, so I thought you might benefit from my take on the hair. I assumed you were going for a spiky sort of look? I tried to keep...
  13. Acolyte

Pixel Art With Magixe

First off, I'm glad you're trying pixel art! Many people get too intimidated to even try, so kudos to you for putting yourself out there. That being said, I think you should work on getting the basics down first. I suggest So You Want to Be a Pixel Artist. It's a very good, fairly...
  14. Acolyte

Lhuvia Sprite Template

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand what you're saying. Could you clarify?
  15. Acolyte

Lhuvia Sprite Template

This is a base I created for my friend yuyubabe's game, Lhuvia Tales. :) Female: Male: TERMS: Credit: Acolyte Non-Commercial: Totally fine Commercial: Contact me Repost: I don't care, as long as proper credit is given and you're not claiming them as your own...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor