AcosmicDevi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working on damage formulas. I honestly don't know how I should set these for each skill.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    ...Keeping that in mind, if the only thing making your skills unique and non-redundant are their formulas, then you probably need to rethink your entire skill kit design.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    @Wavelength Sorry, I misread your post. I'm really not dumb, just tired, lol. But that makes a lot of sense.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @DeviTheHuman No worries. We're not robots; no one can avoid mental mistakes 100% of the time, and I can totally see how you'd construe same formula = same damage from my initial comment.
    Yay, the days are getting shorter. No more bright sunlight bursting through my window blinds at six a.m.
    Today I'm motivated to write, but I can't figure out which one of my many open projects I want to work on. :p
    So is Game Character Hub: Portfolio Addition an upgrade to GCH or a completely different product? And will people who already have GCH get free access or have to pay?
    My spirit wants to work, but my brain is like, "LOL whut?"
    Reactions: 1 person
    Cunechan
    Cunechan
    HA HA SAME. And then I sit in school like "I wanna put up my hand, but I can't think of any possible answer I could say, ewh"
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    It's so crazy and frustrating, because you know you could get so much done if the brain would just cooperate.
    It's always disappointing to see good people promoting bad ideas.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Gin
    Gin
    Maybe at the time they thought it was a good idea... :| a

And later reality crashes in... >_>

funny-gif-jump-bad-idea.gif
    Maybe it's a good thing I have to wait a few days to download MV. Maybe some of the bugs reported will be fixed by then.
    So got the wonderful early MV download email. Too bad I won't be able to install it until my new computer comes in. However, I will peek at the resources.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Oooh bummmer. I got the email as well... probably would have missed it had i not seen this status. Hope your new comp arrives soon.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    Thanks. I hope so too.
    Finally, after months of talking about it and weeks of writing my fingers off to earn the money for it, I ordered my new computer today. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Congratulations!
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    Thanks! I'm really excited.

@GPL I've heard of watercooling, but I don't think my system supports that.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Yeah, it's mostlikely. :/

I got a 2x120mm slot on top, but because of my RAM is to close to it and my mainboard doesn't have screws, I can't montage it. :/

I guess a good tower cooling works better. :) (\s/)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenjung