Recent content by Action20

1. Action20

RMMV DRAGON BALL SUPER - THE LEGACY OF GOKU

DRAGON BALL SUPER - THE LEGACY OF GOKU is an Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game which is currently in the works. I am currently engaged in making this game as an unofficial sequel to the DBZ Buu's fury GBA Game. This Game follows the same story as the DBS anime. It has its User interface and...
  2. Action20

Its going well and good

Its going well and good
  3. Action20

Editing a savefile from Dragon ball Z Legend of Z

Yeah, thanks @Shaz. I'm not that familiar with this forum. So.... how do you close this thread?
  4. Action20

Well, anyway, I dont think its the best game of all time You wouldn't say that if u played my game. I am engaged in making a project right now. Its titled as "DBS Legacy of Goku" and its similar to the Dragon ball gba games. Here is a screenshot for ya: I am about to complete the God of...
  5. Action20

I used cheat engine LOL
  6. Action20

I want to edit a savefile from DBZ LOZ as it is hard to play. Can someone help me out?
  7. Action20

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 5/22/2021]

Hey GG! and MechScapeZH , I have a request, can you guys create the sprite sheets for the black order? If you are interested, you can join me in doing this. I am creating an Avengers 3 game using chrono engine abs. (Pleaaase....!)
  8. Action20

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 5/22/2021]

Hey! Galactic God, thanks for your sprites! I am now creating an unofficial marvel avengers 3 fan game! I have a request, can you create the sprite sheets for the black order? If you are interested, you can join me in doing this. I am creating this game using chrono engine abs.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jedon01