Recent content by Acydcross

1. Acydcross

[help]Item sorting

Is there no hope that this can be done?
  2. Acydcross

[help]Item sorting

Thanks for your reply. I saw those two already and they only solve a part of my problem. I'm aiming for the latest player's loot to be at the bottom and an auto-sort. Example: - Player currently has: Weapon-C Item-C Armor-A - Player defeat monster and drop Weapon-A and Item-A. - Player now...
  3. Acydcross

[help]Item sorting

Oh I'm very sorry, I made a mistake clicking on VX instead of MV. This is for MV. Can someone please move this post.
  4. Acydcross

[help]Item sorting

Hi! I've been looking around for a solution to my item sorting problem, but couldn't find any. As I update my game, I continue adding new items. I'm at the midpoint of my project and let's just say the items are a mess, an eyesore. Is there some kind of plugin that would make the latest item...
  5. Acydcross

[help]Skill that gets stronger from an amount of buffs the actor has

I'm still hoping for someone to help me with this. Would it help if replacing a state instead a buff?
  6. Acydcross

[help]Skill that gets stronger from an amount of buffs the actor has

Hello! I need help of making 2 skills: - Skill 1: gets stronger when the user has 2 or more buffs. - Skill 2: gets stronger when the target has 2 or more buffs. I know I need to use variables on my buffs, but I just could not figure how to make it work.. Thanks for your time!
  7. Acydcross

Match Card Lottery

I was trying to make it so that the user only needs 2 of the same house to win. But, it's ok, I'm still using it without problem.
  8. Acydcross

Match Card Lottery

Hi! Great plugin @mjshi! I changed the Category Text under Prize List Options from 3 to 2. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. For example: Am I missing something?
  9. Acydcross

[help] how to check skill's ID in Game_Action.prototype.itemCri method?

Yeah, it is actually working. My apologize. I forgot to change the Skill ID #.
  10. Acydcross

[help] Skill: 75% chance crit & a debuff that receive x2 damage

Yeah, it gave me errors. EDIT: This is the correct line modification: Game_Action.prototype.itemCri = function(target) { if (this._item._itemId === 125) { return 0.75; } else { return this.item().damage.critical ? this.subject().cri * (1 - target.cev) : 0; } }...
  11. Acydcross

[help] how to check skill's ID in Game_Action.prototype.itemCri method?

Hi! I'm trying to make a skill that crit for 75% chance. @Wavelength is helping me and he's unsure what's the correct line would be to check a skill's ID in the Game_Action.prototype.itemCri method.
  12. Acydcross

Thank you. I will try this. I want a specific skill that have a 75% chance to crit.
  13. Acydcross

I was thinking of a single move that debuff the enemy.
  14. Acydcross

Hello! I'm want to make a skill that have 75% chance of doing a crit damage. Another skill that debuff the enemy to receive x2 damage and remove the debuff after receiving any damage. Any help is appreciated!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidusa121