Recent content by Adam1013

1. Adam1013

Deployment for Mac from Windows

Hey all, I’m having requests to export my game for Mac. It is built on the Windows version of MV. Is this something that is possible? Will I need to do something extra to allow it to run on Mac? any feedback or direction on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!
  2. Adam1013

RMMV Final Fantasy XI Braver v1.3

I'll have you join the discord if you have one. I've been posting a lot of updates there and you will likely have an out dated version now. You can find the information there :) https://discord.gg/f6Rhmp6Q
  3. Adam1013

RMMV Updating existing items for players

I believe I found the issue. I’m having them created as independent items through one of the plugins which is causing the weapons and armor not to be updated. thanks for the help
  4. Adam1013

Yeah sorry didn’t realize they populated like that! I’ll update it
  5. Adam1013

RMMV Updating existing items for players

Hey I’m having a bit of an issue with providing updates for my game. I am using MV and the Yanfly suite of plugins example; my player as acquired “sword” in an update, if I change the information in the database that belongs to “sword”, the player does not get an updated “sword”. they will...
  6. Adam1013

THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL FAN GAME Version 1.3 *Contains 30 - 50+ hours of gameplay* Feedback and bug reports are appreciated and I hope you enjoy the project! Download Link **Updated as of 7/10/21 Braver Download **Join Discord for updates & assistance https://discord.gg/mMZRkbPxzj...
  7. Adam1013

RMMV Final Fantasy XI Braver (New Build 5/31/21)

Updated to latest version -- NEARING LAUNCH
  8. Adam1013

Bump Entire game complete, in full beta testing phase! :D
  9. Adam1013

Bump - Updated screenshots
  10. Adam1013

Bump for new content and near completion!!
  11. Adam1013

@kenlan Hard Resetti is definitely a test skill for one of my friends who was beta testing for me so use that sparingly if you want to challenge yourself lol The mining points and crafting die off a bit in chapter 2 as I decided to take a bit of a different approach with my structure but some...
  12. Adam1013

RMMV DEMO: Rukhnar - A Pokémon reinvention!

Looks awesome! Still one of my fav projects on here
  13. Adam1013

Updated with new download link as of 12/15/18 :D
  14. Adam1013

**Download link updated as of 11/24 with latest version. Bug fixes and updates along with more chapter 2 content to be explored. *Class selection added to the start of the game* I’ll be releasing little by little with Chapter 2 still being in the beta phase so any bug reports / suggestions...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note