AddeL80
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm... behaviors gonna be in MV right? ...
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    As in supported? Certainly don't see why not. They need to be made of course. :D
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    I kind of new at rpg maker but when i got ace . behaviors already was in the game .. characters frozen.. petrified.. sleep and more ... maby it was not in from the start? ... I kind of miss it in MV .
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    sorry not game program
    Alright... first town almost ready! then come the tricky part the rest of the RPG...
    Hmm... If I want Ace monster characters in MV.... what program shuld i use .. to give them right size? right now they run around like mini me´s
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Well the bigger problem is that they are front view, so unless that is your battle system you may want to consider other side view facing monsters.
    RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    MV Has side view and Front view system
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Oh .. thanks but i meant the character monsters. like you can use in events... but now when i think about it its kind of cool with small orcs to =)
    Half first town done... must take a break.... but not gaming if i start to game i wont go back... =(
    I have no problem with MV... but all the complains make me a bit worry... but for now keep on making!
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Miss the butterflys do....
    Alright! MV here i come! ... well on friday....=/
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    I am really excited about MV. I got mine ordered and will download it Friday.
    Now things is about to happend my brother in game has join our forum be nice to him the_grane is his name
    Emzie
    Emzie
    "my brother in game"???
    Darr123
    Darr123
    What happens if I attempt to kidnap him and use him in my "experiments"?
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    lol my childhood friend if you are going to kidnapp him i say good luck =) ... i
    Egypt monster and arabian night.. is now mine time to make a new world
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    yeah in my game they go thru time 3 worlds in one ... or how you say it
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    It'll be a new fantastic ride of your life.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Nothing to tell you Nil! Or what to build, a whole new world for you!
    Playing some FF7 to get some motivation
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    It's really neat to get inspiration! I recently started up FF9 myself :) Helped me out tons in figuring out how my Npcs will work.
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Yeah.. its funny how you start to look on the game in a diffrent point of view =)
    My test game are going to be a real game ... its out of controll i cant controll it any more
    You understad that you are doing something good when you forget and laugh at the small thing you have added to your game
    Everything going the way i want it now.... are the world about to end or something?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    If so, you end up leaving the world with your head way up high! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto