AddeL80
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Night and day is it a way? Rain and snow is all good . but i would like to change from day to night
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    If you just want to change the map to night you can use the 'tint screen' command in the event window. If you want a system that will change from day to night over time you will need to setup a common event with variables, or use a script. Just to clarify though, the status updates should not be used for asking for help, post a thread about it instead.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    =life scripting
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Thanks Dark! I look in to it ... and yes I agree status update should not be used to get help..
    Sunday morning. time to work.. Im almost done with the second tuturial. Booring... but still i learn alot. And will give me a great starting point when I when i make my own first RPG
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Ops! maby I shuld learn to write first lol
    ok,my first finalboss testing whent..... well he kickt me 5 times around the worldmap... maby I make him a little bit weaker..
    Thinking about to make a RPG about the last boss in my ongoing RPG. to tell the story how he came to be the darklord. Bad or good idé?
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Its also good to have a reason as to how your game starts out, whether you are told that in the beginning or not. This is what i'm working on next for my game.
    randomuser
    they could do this very thing with caius from xiii-2. do it up.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Excellent idea. That's more or less what I'm doing with mine too but I can't tell more that would make a horrible spoiler :p
    Do I have too script to change the pc ? Or is it a easy way that a newbi like me havent found yett?
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    I spell like ***** but it is midnight here so i blame it on that
    xein
    xein
    post in support. here is too small for reply.
    ok,all pepole in first town got dialog, now the hard stuff to make them change to new stuff when my hero comes and visit them again
    NPC
    NPC
    Even better, screw around with the scenery and see if anyone notices that a certain house/area is unreachable...
    Woohoo! My first shop works! ...next stopp to make a inn
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I'm available if you need help with little things (I don't usually do big things because I probably won't get them right :/).
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Wow thats great Zalerinian I will remember that thank you .
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Anytime. You can either PM me or add me on skype. My skype name is on my profile.
    Playing around in my test game ... wish I was abit more motivated to work on my real game
    Im soo tired... all those storyline´s running through my head last night keept me awake...Is it some RPG maker syndrome?
    Ravenith
    Ravenith
    It's the RM curse. Good ideas and motivation start once you turn the pc off.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    hey if you have storylines i could use some for the game i am making! lol.
    AddeL80
    AddeL80
    Nice to know that im not the only one.
    one small step for my RPG but a big step for me.. learning somthing new everyday now =)
    My RPG are going to have a boathouse! i think it will be awsome... or houseboat yeah that sound better lol
    working on my first test rpg.. but with all stuff you can do it have grown and are now out of controll LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaito199