Recent content by AddeL80

1. AddeL80

Alright! first town ready, next switches ... not so alright...

Alright! first town ready, next switches ... not so alright...
  2. AddeL80

sorry not game program

sorry not game program
  3. AddeL80

I kind of new at rpg maker but when i got ace . behaviors already was in the game .. characters...

I kind of new at rpg maker but when i got ace . behaviors already was in the game .. characters frozen.. petrified.. sleep and more ... maby it was not in from the start? ... I kind of miss it in MV .
  4. AddeL80

Hmmm... behaviors gonna be in MV right? ...

Hmmm... behaviors gonna be in MV right? ...
  5. AddeL80

Alright... first town almost ready! then come the tricky part the rest of the RPG...

Alright... first town almost ready! then come the tricky part the rest of the RPG...
  6. AddeL80

Oh .. thanks but i meant the character monsters. like you can use in events... but now when i...

Oh .. thanks but i meant the character monsters. like you can use in events... but now when i think about it its kind of cool with small orcs to =)
  7. AddeL80

Hmm... If I want Ace monster characters in MV.... what program shuld i use .. to give them right...

Hmm... If I want Ace monster characters in MV.... what program shuld i use .. to give them right size? right now they run around like mini me´s
  8. AddeL80

I miss... boxes of fish and... the butterflys from ace... but i can get them from ace right? im...

I miss... boxes of fish and... the butterflys from ace... but i can get them from ace right? im gonna look in to that tomorrow.... beside that i have no problems with MV
  9. AddeL80

Half first town done... must take a break.... but not gaming if i start to game i wont go...

Half first town done... must take a break.... but not gaming if i start to game i wont go back... =(
  10. AddeL80

Miss the butterflys do....

Miss the butterflys do....
  11. AddeL80

I have no problem with MV... but all the complains make me a bit worry... but for now keep on...

I have no problem with MV... but all the complains make me a bit worry... but for now keep on making!
  12. AddeL80

Alright! MV here i come! ... well on friday....=/

Alright! MV here i come! ... well on friday....=/
  13. AddeL80

After almost 2 year im back... to the forum time to make some RPG

After almost 2 year im back... to the forum time to make some RPG
  14. AddeL80

lol my childhood friend if you are going to kidnapp him i say good luck =) ... i

lol my childhood friend if you are going to kidnapp him i say good luck =) ... i
  15. AddeL80

Now things is about to happend my brother in game has join our forum be nice to him the_grane...

Now things is about to happend my brother in game has join our forum be nice to him the_grane is his name

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123