Recent content by Adlw

1. Adlw

Gameus' Quest System

Thank you @Game_stailer94 for your fix and you continuing this wonderfull plugin, Thanks a lot for your time passed on this plugin. 
  2. Adlw

Kocka Plugins

Thank you for the update, Its more lacking that I make out a will now  ^^
  3. Adlw

Luna Engine Lite Tutorials

Yep, i would like to use to the Luna Engine too. I like the engine of Moghunter but i think the system of Luna it seems more adaptable with the Yami, Himeworks Yanfly Engine. I wait this....its too long to wait :(
  4. Adlw

RPG MAKER VM Luna Engine

Like that ^^ http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/other-resources/luna-engine But Luna Engine lite or no lite made party of plugins announced since we still know nothing on this matter...
  5. Adlw

RPG MAKER VM Luna Engine

and now ? The time is passed... No news for the Luna Engine ?? Will be Before 2016 :(  ?
  6. Adlw

Kocka Plugins

Woow , plugin durability seems to be great!! Thanks for this !! But its possible to create another function for to create an object which increase the durability of this object ? ^^  Or it's  already possible?
  7. Adlw

Petschko's Resources

I Love, love love your creation. Thank you !! And i watching your DA too!
  8. Adlw

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Thanks guy for your example its little bit difficult for person that the firts time to create fight ^^ !
  9. Adlw

Mu's Character Gen Pack (V0.007 Wrinkles and Eyebrows?)

Thank you for your job.  ^^ 
  10. Adlw

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Merci , cpacibo, obrigado, thanks ;) !
  11. Adlw

[Resolved] Where the plugin SkipTitle ?

Thank you ;) !!
  12. Adlw

Ok its not me xD It's Yami the creator of this plugin ? it's only this plugin who forgotten ? C'est Dommage...this plugin it's so important for test T .T
  13. Adlw

Hello, i cant see where the plugin Skip title . Maybe it's not the same name o.o ? I search but i can't see xD. If you have an idea. ^^
  14. Adlw

Those who pre-ordered this RM engine(MV)

I have started with RPG VX and Ace for to learn to children in my school to create a story and transform in rpg maker. I preorder MV because its very incredible as evolution. And i have Two GDD who sleep in my cupboard. It's time for me to continue these. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander