Recent content by Adra

1. Adra

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

@Shoukang Is possible in BattlePrepare, the event with <type:actor> to be able to choose only certain actors? Example: an event <type:actor> can choose between ids 1,2,3 and another event, between 4,5,6. Like they were in different groups.
  2. Adra

RMMV How I make specifics actors be show in Equip and Formation Menu?

I made some search and if I understand correct, the js corresponding the Status and Equip select actor is Windows_MenuStatus. The RPG Maker show the actors by the index, so... I need to do the plugin showing specific ID's, right? If someone can explain the right direction, please.
  3. Adra

I tested and work fine. But if I set mapbattle on and the tag <AoEAnimation> stay in skill tag, the AoEAnimation will run. So, I must create a condition when mapbattle on for the AoEAnimation dont play?
  4. Adra

Thanks for the support! For some reason, when I active de mapbattle option using this new version, the mapbattle don't work. The battle just play like SV battle.
  5. Adra

@boomy Could you make a parameter that disables aoe animation for when someone activates a mapbattle option?
  6. Adra

Sorry for the wrong place. If can write is good, so I can use the base logic in another parts of my game, but show me the right direction is good too. I'm using these pluguins that directly affect the menu.
  7. Adra

I making a game with humans and monsters. The monsters don't use equip, but I can't get only humans selected in equip menu. Also, I try create separete formation menu for humans and monster too. I suppose I can only do this by manipulating with JavaScript.
  8. Adra

I set one enemy to use only buffs skills in others enemys, but nothing happening. Someone can help me?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael