Recent content by AelphysTerra

1. AelphysTerra

How Do You Organize Your Spells/Skills?

I tend to put "magic" skills first, then non-magical skills next, then arrange them like FF games do (e.g. elemental spells by element in order of increasing strength, healing magic being listed before attack magic which is in turn listed before status magic). Then I arrange skills based on who...
  2. AelphysTerra

tbf, the WC is right next to our shower, so...

tbf, the WC is right next to our shower, so...
  3. AelphysTerra

tfw you do all your game story writing in the shower

tfw you do all your game story writing in the shower
  4. AelphysTerra

RMMV Best way to make a battler invisible when under a certain status?

Greetings, I have a state "Stealth" in my current project that makes the target immune to attacks while active. In addition, I want to make the affected battler invisible or at least translucent while the state is active. What's the best way to do it? I have access to Yanfly Engine Plugins...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverskies