Recent content by Aelvir

1. I need a script for damage and death cry lines

For RMXP only. selfexplanatory there. I need each character to have their voice line. One for when they take a hit or is damaged, and a different when for when they die. I easily was able to do the death cry one in RM2K3 but when I replicate its process onto XP it doesn't seem to work, it...
  2. I need a script for dual-wielding in RPG Maker XP?

The script works but I can still RH only wield LH is still shields. ..... -_-0\\\\\ Also, I noticed the script has Kanji in it. Is it supposed to be like that?
  3. Need Actor specific damage and death cry voice lines

And that is where? (t isn't VX Ace is it, otherwise won't work for XP)
  4. Need Actor specific damage and death cry voice lines

I need each character to have their voice line. One for when they take a hit or is damaged, and a different when for when they die. I easily was able to do the death cry one in RM2K3 but when I replicate its process onto XP it doesn't seem to work, it instead goes to Game Over screen and...
  5. I need a script for dual-wielding in RPG Maker XP?

Thought I would get what I needed here : http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22121/t844367-need-dual-wield-script/ but of course, the link the replier gave doesn't work.... :( Looking for mainly the two-handed weapons use an dual wield. I want it to be realistic. I don't want a sword in right hand...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle