Recent content by AeonSpark

1. AeonSpark

Item Database and Easy Referencing how to?

Hey! And yeah the game Recettear was something I looked at before I started development to take a look at how someone else did it, so I was trying to base it on something like that to build a prototype of what I'd like my game to be.  And yup, you'd have a stock of items (which would be...
  2. AeonSpark

This what was I was scratching my head about, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way in which to have one call for multiple items.  For example, in my game the player owns a shop, they can approach a shop display and in an event, they are able to select an item from their inventory to display...
  3. AeonSpark

Okay, now I've got that! Just out of curiosity, is there any way to have that command be a constant common event and have a way of changing X in the script dependent on what is needed to be checked? Or would it be a case of running a different script for every item in list?  Thanks!
  4. AeonSpark

Thats great! Thank you! And to be clear it would be the players inventory so the script you displayed there would be perfect! ^^ I'll give this a go now, thanks very much :D
  5. AeonSpark

I wanted to know if there was a way of using variables and events to check items and whether they are in an inventory, without having to use individual variables for each item.  This is for a shop based game, so essentially I want to check if an item is in stock, but due to the nature of the...
  6. AeonSpark

Spent most of the days making animations, I should really do them as I create skills, instead of...

Spent most of the days making animations, I should really do them as I create skills, instead of letting them stack up...
  7. AeonSpark

Character Generator Bits 'n' Pieces

Nice to see a big donation to the community like this! Especially generator parts, I recently did a lot of editing to make some new generator parts for my project and it takes a long time!!
  8. AeonSpark

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

Thanks very much for uploading this! Love these tracks!!
  9. AeonSpark

What do you listen to when you work on your game?

Recently Final Fantasy OST's and their accompanying piano tracks. Sometimes you need something calm and soothing to work. The punk band NOFX, or sometimes techno like Pendulum and Nero. Helps me work fast!
  10. AeonSpark

Variables Guide

Won the lottery on my second try!! This tutorial was extremely helpful!  Thank you so much for creating and uploading this Celianna, it was amazingly helpful in learning about variables. I'm sure I'll be using this guide again and again if I ever need help with variables and common events...
  11. AeonSpark

Game & Map Screenshots 3

I thought I might put in a screenshot! Couldn't figure out the spoiler tool though! Apologies for the size This is a callback to Final Fantasy 6's overwater inn/pub.  I hope you like it!
  12. AeonSpark

Godlike Rodents: Rule of Thumb for Balanced Encounters

This is an amazing guide for someone just about to do a massive overhaul on stat balancing!  Thank you!
  13. AeonSpark

I've been wondering this too, but a Tier system is likely the best solution to this problem! Thanks!

I've been wondering this too, but a Tier system is likely the best solution to this problem! Thanks!
  14. AeonSpark

RyanA's RPG Rhythms

Just had a song finished for me by the wonderful RyanA! Go get a request right now!  You'd be insane not take this up! He/She is amazing at writing music! So go do it! NAAAOOO!!!
  15. AeonSpark

RyanA's RPG Rhythms

Hey there! First off I love your songs! They're all so awesome! I really like 'Gentle Breeze', it has a calm ambient feel to it. If you're still open for requests then I'd be over the moon to request one from you! :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RikuTales