Last Activity:
Oct 3, 2014
Birthday:
Sep 6, 1994 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

Aeri_Sicher

Rookie Programmer! >., Male, 24, from United States, California

Veteran

Making a puzzle using pictures is a lot harder than I thought it would be... Feb 15, 2014

Aeri_Sicher was last seen:
Oct 3, 2014
    1. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      Making a puzzle using pictures is a lot harder than I thought it would be...
    2. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      Looking forward to the release of the horror demo, Brittle Faces! I'm really eager to find out if we can scare YOU, the players! > :D
    3. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      My new avatar! partly inspired by attack on titans and resident evil xD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Frostyfirefly
        Frostyfirefly
        Attack on titan..hmm. I can only say this: "we are the hunters and they are the hunted!" ;)
        Dec 19, 2013
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Eren Kennedy or Leon Jaegar?
        Dec 19, 2013
      4. Aeri_Sicher
        Aeri_Sicher
        lol xD he does resemble a Leon Jaegar now that I think about it! Hahah, I'm gonna be stuck with that name everytime I see him now! x]
        Dec 19, 2013
    4. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      Do you ever have the feeling of wanting to quit after making a completed game with so many bugs? Like, just completely forgetting it's existence? When I made grounded, I had no expectations of even reaching 300 views... anyways, back to fixing it up and making it the game it should have been..!
      1. C-C-C-Cashmere
        C-C-C-Cashmere
        grounded looked really good! any game can benefit from more polishing. you had a deadline too, so that's probably why it was rushed
        Nov 28, 2013
    5. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      A really great let's play... I'll miss watching him play my game and struggle with figuring things out!
    6. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      looking for names to use in the morgue! comment if you'd like to contribute a name ;]
      2. Aeri_Sicher
        Aeri_Sicher
        Added =]
        Oct 31, 2013
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        hmmm... Darwin?
        Oct 31, 2013
      4. Aeri_Sicher
        Aeri_Sicher
        lol I put this: "Darwin - age 32" "Cause of death: Natural selection doing it's job." xD
        Oct 31, 2013
    7. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      Is anyone else still working on the Halloween contest...?
      1. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        me. nearly done though.
        Oct 29, 2013
      2. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Me, but I doubt my team will make it in time given their current...lack of motivation... at least as far as when speaking to me.
        Oct 29, 2013
      3. echo
        echo
        I've given up on the deadline. I'll finish it at some point, just... later.
        Oct 29, 2013
    8. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      Feeling accomplished, yet far from it at the same time...
    9. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      lol, I'm eventing our halloween game like crazy while listening to "Battle7" BGM! I feel like making some extreme stuff atm xD
    10. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      maybe it wasnt such a good idea to parallax map the Halloween event project.....
      2. Seeaka
        Seeaka
        Maybe you should have been less ambitious in general, that sounds like a big project.
        Oct 18, 2013
      3. Aeri_Sicher
        Aeri_Sicher
        yeah, my first game.. so I was pretty excited about it. I'll have to downgrade the story and events to make up some time (or work 24/7!!)
        Oct 18, 2013
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        If you want to make a game within a time limit you're going to need to do some planning about exactly how much time you'll spend on each part.
        Oct 18, 2013
    11. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      I'm having way too many nightmares now...
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Look on the bright side, you've got lots of material for the Halloween challenge.
        Oct 4, 2013
      2. Aeri_Sicher
        Aeri_Sicher
        yeah, that's the good thing about it =] (but really, I just scared myself so bad watching chillingham castle - scariest places on earth!) Dx
        Oct 4, 2013
      3. StrawberrySmiles
        StrawberrySmiles
        I'm getting them a lot too, but they are stemming from my PTSD sadly.
        Oct 4, 2013
    12. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      1. Soma
        Soma
        For me, it's a tie between magenta and gold...can't decide which I like more though~ :)
        Sep 29, 2013
      2. Robin
        Robin
        Most people have the same favourite colours, so I wouldn't take it to mean much about your personality.
        Sep 29, 2013
    13. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      yeahh! i just made my first autoload script snippet without help! ^^
    14. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      I love the Music Box VST! Turns even the worst of my beats into a twisted horror theme =P
    15. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      How many people here are script writers without going to programming classes..?
    16. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      I just thought of a fun event that would follow the same scenario in "RE5: chris fighting the boulder"!!
      1. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Apparently there's a similar one in RE6 but Leon just fails at it :p Punch boulders!
        Sep 1, 2013
    17. Aeri_Sicher
      Aeri_Sicher
      what's on YOUR mind..?
      2. echo
        echo
        I've been wondering, if a zombie bit you on the toe or something, and then you cut off the offending limb really quickly, would you still become a zombie?
        Aug 30, 2013
      3. wildwes
        wildwes
        @echo

Well, according to the Walking Dead if you cut off the infected limb fast enough then no, you wouldn't become a zombie.
        Aug 30, 2013
      4. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        My mind: "Laugh and grow fat."
        Aug 30, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 6, 1994 (Age: 24)
    First Language:
    English
    I love horror games. I really do! I'm currently helping with scripting / eventing support on two projects and I can't wait till the day they are finished!

I'm also 95% into programming! I love it when I come across a problem that I solve on my own (most of the time I come across problems that I can't understand.. but I'm really thankful for all the supportive and awesome people here that help me!)

The other 5% goes to composing my own music beats.. but I know my skills are far from being good!

Twisted Horror Music Box - It still sounds somewhat happy lol

Pretty much a jack of all trades when I have free time (I just draw, make music or develop some great ideas thought up by my sisters and I). I'm currently taking up programming classes and plan to be a professional game programmer, but I've still got a long way to go before that

Signature

All for the sake of having a siggy .__.