Aeri_Sicher

I love horror games. I really do! I'm currently helping with scripting / eventing support on two projects and I can't wait till the day they are finished!

I'm also 95% into programming! I love it when I come across a problem that I solve on my own (most of the time I come across problems that I can't understand.. but I'm really thankful for all the supportive and awesome people here that help me!)

The other 5% goes to composing my own music beats.. but I know my skills are far from being good!

Twisted Horror Music Box - It still sounds somewhat happy lol

Pretty much a jack of all trades when I have free time (I just draw, make music or develop some great ideas thought up by my sisters and I). I'm currently taking up programming classes and plan to be a professional game programmer, but I've still got a long way to go before that
Birthday
Sep 6, 1994 (Age: 27)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Contact

Signature

All for the sake of having a siggy .__.

Following

Followers

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever wondered what the lives of the NPC's are like in your hero's story? Come an find out with us as we play, "A Story Beside" by Wayward Prophet :LZSexcite:

Never in my life did I dream that I would be the proud owner of 5 jellyfish.
Working on Project Zelda!

The title screen lacked enough sparkles... this oversight has been rectified. :kaopride:
67 frames for a dragon transformation? Eh, seems about right. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mechazard