Recent content by Aerianr

1. Need help avoiding 100+ parallel events

I posted another thread about trying to make a falling platform puzzle. For the most part that's done. Player jumps on the platform, it shakes, then falls whether they're still on it or not. Now my issue is making this work for every platform on the map, since currently the parallel process is...
  2. Trying to make falling platforms, but jumping gets disabled by parallel process.

Thanks for the response! The system I've got going right now works better for my purposes. It shakes only the actual platform, and jumping is no longer an issue since I fixed that. I've basically got it running now, aside from some tweaking (sound effects are playing twice), but now I'm...
  3. Trying to make falling platforms, but jumping gets disabled by parallel process.

@ShadowDragon Thank you so much for the fast response! I switched out the timer like you suggested (it was purely for testing anyways) and after some other fiddling I can jump from platform to platform, but once the command to make the platform shake then drop, etc., is executed the player...
  4. Trying to make falling platforms, but jumping gets disabled by parallel process.

So I'm trying to make it to where you can jump onto a platform, and if you're on it for too long, it'll begin to shake, and then drop the platform and the player, damaging them and starting them back at the beginning. That part is working great. However, I can't jump once I reach that platform...
  5. Better jumping mechanics?

@Kes Sorry about that. Fixed it now!
  6. Better jumping mechanics?

Hi guys! This is my first post, and I really don't know for sure if this belongs here, so I'm sorry if I've posted to the wrong spot. I'm using Galv's Jump Ability plugin, it works great for basic jumping around, but I'm needing to expand on it. What I want it to do is not only let you jump 2...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilhomskewl