AeroPergold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have started work on a new project: The only details I can share is that its a BoTW-esque spirital successor to Hoshi Wo Mitu Hiro with a few elements from Mother 3.

More info soon...

Today I made a video where Britt Allcroft (The one who put Thomas the Tank Engine on TV) adapts an anime with the same people
    Anybody realize how different midi RPG Maker music hits compared to modern .ogg RPG Maker music?
    caethyril
    caethyril
    MIDI is essentially digital sheet-music; the result is dependent on the soundfont used to play it, which can vary. As a result, "full" audio formats like WAV, OGG, MP3, etc are often preferred, since they give a better guarantee that the user will hear what was intended.
    I'm trying to think of what to do with my next project except from my anxiety about America's nonstop election drama is making it really hard for me to focus on what my next project shall be.
    Alador
    Alador
    @Guardinthena, the MOTHER series is the Earthbound series here in America. Nintendo decided to not release the first or third one to the US, so we get MOTHER 2, otherwise known as Earthbound. Everyone wants MOTHER 1 & 3, but Nintendo probably won't do it, sadly
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    Well actually the first MOTHER game's unreleased English localization got released on the Wii U virtual console as Earthbound Beginnings.
    Alador
    Alador
    @AeroPergold, I did not know this, thank you for this little tidbit of information!
    I'm running a poll for what I should put in the next content update for my game, "A Postmortem Nation"

I posted a video of the first 15 minutes of my new game check it out and see if you'd like to play it.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Cia, like the Central Intelligence Agency?
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    Yeah since the last surviving piece of evidence of a previous civilization come from a document from the CIA in which in turn lead to them being called the Cia
    would it be cool if RPG Maker was available for the Commodore 64/Amiga. What retro console/computer do you guys think RPG Maker should be on?
    Dororo
    Dororo
    People on C64 used the SEUCK to come with some JRPG - anyway the lack of memory for a database was the real issue. AMIGA could afford something like RM 2k3 quite easily (if the thing doesn't go WebGL anyway). The issue is how much space the software occupy on the cartridge - you had JRPG even on the Gameboy, but an engine UI could occupy most of the space. Pokemini my choice, anyway.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    At least you can make a RPG with Amiga styled graphics if that's your thing. Of course, the actual limitations won't be there using a modern day PC.
    Taloth
    I had some form of RPG Maker in the 80s for my Atarii 800XL. I was trying to make a RPG based on Conan comics but never finished it. Believe it was RPG Maker from ASCII.
    I do apologize for my thread that I made last night. I really got frustrated with a few things relating to my MZ experience and took it out on the forum.

I'm Sorry.

Also, to Yanfly. I understand why you had to put prices on things as life ain't cheap. I was just upset that things had changed and I didn't like it.

I'm sorry for my toxicity that I had provided to the community at large.
    -Sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose