AeroPergold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I got a Sega Saturn recently and man oh man are American games expensive. At first I wasn't going to buy imports but now I'm thinking of picking up Lunar: The Silver Story since I played a bit of it on the Sega CD and know what the story is.
    Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
    knightron
    knightron
    Xbox controllers work fine. The character movement is mapped to the d-pad, not the joysticks. I personally prefer this so I haven't looked to see if there's a way to alter that.
    Walldeaf
    Walldeaf
    I also use the Xbox controller.
    After realizing that I like The Caretaker and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, I think I have a thing for experimental music
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    The Caretaker has inspired me to work on my project about a... experience. Now Im searching up King Gizzard and Lizard Wizard, cause I've never heard of them. Are you familiar with King Crimson?
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    I have never heard of 'em but I'm listening to one of the songs and its pretty good
    Here's another I call "A Burning Memory of Zanarkand"
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I wish I could offer pointers to remove/prevent the static and feedback but, not being able to help, just want you to know it's obvious you are very talented! Keep it up! :)
    Proof of musical concept for a Everywhere at the End of Time/Final Fantasy X crossover fangame. Here is a proto for the Stage 4/5 battle music.

Reactions: Meowsticks
    Meowsticks
    Meowsticks
    I dig it, it fits with the theme well. Maybe have it degrade more as the music goes on.
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    I would but I said in my game idea thread that you don't fight enemies during stage 6 as at that point the game had degraded to its most basic form in a sort of Game Development Retrogenesis. But I will play more with other themes later on.
    So today I discovered the musical album "Everywhere at the End of Time". It kinda screwed me up a bit...
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    At 6 hours long, I didn't consciously hear the whole thing, but i went to sleep to it, and woke up at intervals and... I don't really get sensations from music, but that was one of those rare occassions...

Its got me thinking a lot about Dementia, though.
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    @Sausage_Boi I only listened to bits but it really resonated with me and I can only stop thinking about it in short bursts.
    I'm considering this but, I really want to remake the unlicensed NES game Raid 2020 in RPG Maker and give it an extended storyline.
    Still looking for someone to make a Pickelhaube character generator part.
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    @Shaz sorry. I had already posted in the request forum, just wanted to draw attention it. But yeah I'm sorry.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    yeah, you can't use the status feed to ask people to view your posts. If you're not sure what's okay and what isn't, check out the Help link at the top of the page. That has links to both the forum rules and the status feed rules. If your thread hasn't had any attention for 3 days, it's okay to bump it.
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    Thank you

EDIT: I read the feed post and forum post rule sets and now I'm up to speed on it. Sorry for this though not content inappropriate, but was inappropriate in terms of intent and I'm sorry for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05