AeroPergold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Should've done this a few days ago but...
    PRI_200136808.jpg
    Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
    1940 - 2021
    Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
    I think with the introduction of deep space colonization we will need a mod position bigger than Global Mod. Enter the Galactic Mod!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    In order to ensure security and continuing stability, the forums will be reorganised into the first Galactic Moderatordom!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Meh my guess is it'll be a generation or two at least before we get interplanetary internet connections, the first human colonies will probably be so heavily dependent upon supply chains from Earth that it ends up a dystopian nightmare colony beholden to authorities themselves not beholden to earth but upon whom everyone else's continued survival depends allowing them to rule however they wish.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    that said, if given the opportunity I'd sign up to colonize another planet in a heartbeat, that is an opportunity literally worth dying horribly for in my book. I fear I'll be too old if that opportunity comes in my lifetime though. >_>
    Alt-History hot take: What if Coleco made an add-on for the ColecoVision that turned the console into an MSX pc instead of making the Adam.
    Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
    Feeling cute, might make an essay on the presence of Malaise in the gaming industry. idk
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Is malaise the right word? Most people have pretty clear reasons for their issue with the industry.
    If anything I'd say players aren't bothered ENOUGH by all the issues with the game industry - devouring the next triple A game without much thought as to how it came to be or it's messages, with a distinct distaste or even hostility for critical thinking.
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    If my life was an anime, I'd love for "Amityvile" and "A1 - Its just a Burning Memory" to be my Intro and outro songs
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Remember to add a swimsuit episode anywhere between 1 ~ 12 episodes.
    I'm thinking of Joining the Reach the Stars Game Jam by remaking Hoshi wo Miru Hito (AKA Densetsu no Kosuge) as a sort of meme entry
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Better hurry up and get started, only 10 days or so left to go. :LZSwink:
    I have two new idea: A Remake of "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" as a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game and remaking Megami Tensei and theming it as a 70's Blaxploitation film.
    alltheyuriz
    alltheyuriz
    those scare me
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Your ideas sound like fever dreams I've had. The kind I desperately want so I can record their existence.
    I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
    I know this forum is probably sick of me talking about The Caretaker. So here is another Expand meme
    EATEOT Expand Dong.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RicardodaSilva