AeroPergold's latest activity

• AeroPergold
    I have had a idea for another one of my famous bat**** insane RPG plots. Coming from a dev that made a MLP fangame about Hitler invading...
    • 1280px-Maps-sodor-railways-amoswolfe.svg.png
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold commented on Nella102's profile post.
    tbh I was gonna do Fursona but have since moved on to other things so if you wanna make Fursona go right ahead.
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold commented on Nella102's profile post.
    How about an RPG about a couple of dudes in animal costumes going on a quest to do stuff whilst taking place in a Libertarian dystopia...
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold updated their status.
    Today, I figured out to a make a Pokemon overworld work in MZ. Specifically how to change to music from town A - Route 1 - Town B using...
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold reacted to TheoAllen's status with Like Like.
    Welcome to New Game+ of 2020.
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold replied to the thread RMMZ Amous us.
    Its okay.
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold reacted to Celestrium's post in the thread RMMZ Amous us with Like Like.
    @AeroPergold I am just slow on the uptake sometimes...I promise I have a sense of humor
  • AeroPergold
    I called it suspect not because of the plugin itself but rather to the topic at hand: doing Among Us in RPG Maker. I know its not a...
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold reacted to Celestrium's post in the thread RMMZ Amous us with Like Like.
    @AeroPergold I am a supporter of Pheonix Kagedesu, it isn't a suspect plug-in. It is in development though and it is not plug and play...
  • AeroPergold
    I don't know, this plugin do be looking sus tho.
  • AeroPergold
    Okay so more info on things I want to add. For one the game will be set in a place reminiscent of 1980's England complete with a...
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold reacted to Lady_JJ's post in the thread RMMZ Early Education Game with Like Like.
    @AeroPergold - Thanks for sharing your ideas. I think, at least for my targeted grade level, using a random number generator approach...
  • AeroPergold
    This is one of the most impressive things to be done in RPG Maker.
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold replied to the thread RMMZ Early Education Game.
    I'll let you on a secret: how the math questions work in Tales of Your. There is a massive Common Event full of conditional branches, a...
    • bandicam 2020-12-26 19-43-52-248.jpg
  • AeroPergold
    AeroPergold replied to the thread RMMZ Early Education Game.
    https://gamejolt.com/games/talesofyour/380570 Its called Tales of Your and it was a proof of concept for a game that taught math...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O
Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthew_skull