Recent content by AeroPergold

1. AeroPergold

How to implement every possible Yanfly Tips & Tricks effect in MZ with VisuStella plugins

This is a fantastic resource! I have a folder in my bookmarks for RPG Maker stuff and its in there. Now...to make something that uses this....
  2. AeroPergold

After a long absence I am back

After a long absence I am back
  3. AeroPergold

RPG Maker MZ 1.4.3 Patch Notes

Cool update bro
  4. AeroPergold

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

RPG Opening Cinematics be like:
  5. AeroPergold

is RPG maker MV and MZ affected with the log4j vulnerability?

Yeah I'm curious about this too. This raises some security concerns and I think we should know what the deal is.
  6. AeroPergold

RPG Maker MZ 1.4.0 Update

I like this new update, haven't taken advantage of the new features but looking through the new sample maps were cool and the VX Ace ones took me back and made me nostalgic for the old VX days back ten years ago. As the new NPC assets, wish there were more but its alright.
  7. AeroPergold

RMMZ Mary Sue Must Die!

Well I haven't decided what her moveset would be. Mostly offensive elemental attacks I reckon but I'm using the VisuStella class change system so there would be different types of Magic classes such as Pyro/Cyro and a type of class for multi-enemy attacks. I need more time to figure things out...
  8. AeroPergold

RMMZ Mary Sue Must Die!

I'll see what I can do. Personally I hate Opioids due to how much of a negative they can have once someone is addicted to it. Momo I imagined wouldn't be a crackhead per se but rather a general drug user who uses and abuses a variety of drugs due to her not liking life inside a bright and cheery...
  9. AeroPergold

@Knightmare I just wanted to make a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy joke

@Knightmare I just wanted to make a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy joke
  10. AeroPergold

So are you the one choosing the beggars or are the Beggars the ones choosing? Just asking...

So are you the one choosing the beggars or are the Beggars the ones choosing? Just asking because that sentence may have a different meaning due to context.
  11. AeroPergold

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Now for my next RPG Maker project...
  12. AeroPergold

Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about...

Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
  13. AeroPergold

RMMZ Mary Sue Must Die!

I mean I'll consider it, haven't thought of Mavis beacon. I just kinda pulled the Mavis name because I needed a female name real quick at the time since the main protag was unnamed until I wrote this. LOL! Imagine some lady on a 90's educational software teaching you RPG Maker? That's really funny.
  14. AeroPergold

RMMZ Mary Sue Must Die!

"Mary Sue Must Die!" is an RPG about a diverse cast of characters that must restore creativity and imagination to the world after the twisted Superhero Wokeman, obliterates all that is creative because creativity is problematic! Before continuing with the plot synopsis I want to mention that...
  15. AeroPergold

To-Do List for Uploading to Steam

@MoonBunny thanks for the documentation @Andar sorry if there is lacking in topic relativity, I just to need to get my hands on some information that I need for a future endeavor and I am asking the community what I need to do and thank you for your piece.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam has announced a new feature to let people switch between playing on PC and on Steam Deck with the same save. I'll come back to add support for it to my steam plugins when the time comes.
Hang on, let me get my glasses...
giphy.gif
Bust Status 1!
Animated lipsynch as well as lineart. Just lineart so far...
Ramona Expression 1-2 L.gifRamona Expression 1-1 L.gifRamona Bust 1C.png
2 FPS 5 FPS Static
SF_People3_7 added!
index.php

Anyone want dynamically soft shadow? :kaohi:
1643106068630.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCW