Aerosys
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• They just drive through our village with sirens and megaphones and order everyone to stay at home
    RMMV is about 5 years old. Do you think there's coming a major update at anytime?
    TheoAllen
    Shaz
    Shaz
    no too
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    No. I get the feeling that RPG Maker MV is this community's Windows 10. That is, they've reached its final form. Updates from here will be incremental at best, mainly in new side programs and plugins to go with it.
    I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Question: do you plan to load the sheet in-game or not? (i.e, exclusively for calculating)
    Aerosys
    Aerosys
    @TheoAllen maybe a little Python script which transfers my Excel into the RMMV JSON format so I don't have to copy manually. But nothing special like reading during Runtime.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    That's a whole new level of nerd! Closest thing I've done is using spreadsheets for tiered equips (and AD&D monster stats, but those don't count).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pro tip to anyone looking for advice based on existing game mechanics: a lot of people reading your request won't have played the games you're talking about. Always assume your readers won't have, and explain what the mechanic actually *does* rather than just name-dropping the game. I see this a lot.
 …So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command works like the ultimate through. Including letting you move around outside the confines of the map entirely. o_O
Jump.png
Okay so today I heard the dumbest theory I have heard in a loooooooong while. It's so stupid I just have to share... Appearantly I have learned to draw 'hot chicks' so that 'real men' get physically excited by looking at it and I can then swoop in and 'turn' them.... Wow... Just... Amazing how some brains works...
What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velocistar