Recent content by Aerosys

1. Aerosys

Me: So yeah, my Random Map Plugin uses mathematical algorithms and functions to verify that the...

Me: So yeah, my Random Map Plugin uses mathematical algorithms and functions to verify that the Player can reach every loot chest and event anytime! They: Cool, so every mob can reach the Player, too? Me: Well, about that... :kaoback:
  2. Aerosys

RMMV is there a plugin that can add more animation frames for tilesets?

But we don't need to change the editor, the animation is processed by the source code that we can extend by Plugins. I jumped into the code and found out that it is a massive block of code that we need to override, so unfortunately not what I wanted, but it should work. Create a js file and...
  3. Aerosys

Making progress on my Procedural Maps project. This stress test proves that you can spawn like...

Making progress on my Procedural Maps project. This stress test proves that you can spawn like 500 stalagmites and yet all your loot chests are still accessible. Next major update coming soon!!
  4. Aerosys

How to check if the player has a certain weapon equipped?

This code will check if the 2nd Actor from your Party (that is NOT the same as the 2nd Actor from your Database) has any weapon equipped. $gameParty.members()[1].weapons().length > 0 If you want to check, if the Actor has the Weapon with Id 7 selected, do this...
  5. Aerosys

How can I add like a self-destruct skill to my characters?

Ah yes, I forgot that you can add commands inside a damage formula. The formulas are a good way to start; however, a Plugin provides a bit more control. E.g. I'm not sure if commands in the formula will be invoked if the caster misses his target or the enemy dodges. So in the end, I would stick...
  6. Aerosys

How can I add like a self-destruct skill to my characters?

The pure RPG Maker does not support skills that affect enemies AND the caster, but this Plugin should enable such skills: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Action_Sequence_Pack_1_(YEP)
  7. Aerosys

RMMV How do you slowly flood a map?

Using Shaz Tile Changer you can replace tiles with water tiles without using events. Then you can make an Event with parallel process that checks the tile Id that the Player is standing on and do a Conditional Branch, if this tile is the water tile. Event Commands, 3rd Page, "get Location Info"...
  8. Aerosys

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (May Update)

Thanks for the error message. So I did nothing in the code that would do different behavior when choosing a variable id or value as 6. But sometimes programming just gives unexpected results. I think it's more likely that I did a mistake that causes different behavior when a zero comes into...
  9. Aerosys

Adding events onto Exported games?

Regarding what some people say about "Events are not visible on loaded Games": The game checks the version id of system.json, so copy-pasting this file should do the trick.
  10. Aerosys

Hey @Galkamik , Yes, I can see some lines of code in my Plugin that may cause problems, and looking at your description, it is likely not your mistake. However, I'm currently on vacation and cannot work on my Plugin, so I can only please you to wait until I'm back home. Then, I will fix it asap...
  11. Aerosys

ig im stupid lol

In Rm2k and Rm2k3 you do it the following: In the Item, select "Switch". When the Item is consumed, it turns the Switch ON. In the Common Events, create a Common Event with Autorun and select the Switch. Now you have your Common Event. Don't forget to turn the Switch OFF at the end of the...
  12. Aerosys

MV vs MZ

MZ has a Command Window to call Plugin Commands. Dont underestimate its Power! It is an unbelievable Time Saver.
  13. Aerosys

@Galkamik Thanks for going through all my Tutorials! :D I can see you already put "enforceSingleArea", so well, unfortunately, the NoisemapGenerator is not yet perfect and has its errors. I'm already working on an update that focuses entirely on Map generation to resolve errors like this.
  14. Aerosys

So, unless there's an image tiles cannot 'disappear'?

An alternative, which is simpler but not as fancy, is to copy that map, so you have one map with the entrance hidden and one map with entrance discovered. You may have a black screen, but I still see this technique in other games.
  15. Aerosys

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Unfortunately that's how Software works. Backward compatibility usually comes with high costs.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command works like the ultimate through. Including letting you move around outside the confines of the map entirely. o_O
Jump.png
Okay so today I heard the dumbest theory I have heard in a loooooooong while. It's so stupid I just have to share... Appearantly I have learned to draw 'hot chicks' so that 'real men' get physically excited by looking at it and I can then swoop in and 'turn' them.... Wow... Just... Amazing how some brains works...
What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaudeSpeeds