AestheticGamer

I'm Dusk Golem, aka AestheticGamer. You can also just call me Ryan. I work on small RPG Maker horror games for contests and pleasure, that usually tell cryptic surreal stories and were made relatively quickly. Most of my games either feature mostly original or completely original graphics, art, and music. However, I also work on much bigger and developed games as well. My first big developed RPG Maker game I'm working on slowly over time is Complete Isolation. In the meantime, I work and release smaller things here and there, they're good practice and learning experiences.

You can find a list of games I've released on Steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Yai%20Gameworks
Birthday
Jul 11, 1991 (Age: 31)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Followers

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe