AestheticGamer's latest activity

• AestheticGamer
    AestheticGamer replied to the thread Game Recorder.
    It's a good plug-in if you know the right use for it (I have a very specific use in mind which this fits wonderfully for). That said, at...
  • AestheticGamer
    AestheticGamer reacted to tale's post in the thread Game Recorder with Like Like.
    Torigoya_GameRecorder - 2018/06/06 Creator name: Ru/むっくRu (Rutan) [ru_shalm] Overview Game screen recording system(β), output: webm...
  • AestheticGamer
    AestheticGamer reacted to Zero_G's post in the thread Speed Up with Like Like.
    This one is based on Debug Speed Up by SumRndmDde. But I only wanted the speed up while a button is pressed. So I stripped most of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WeakliestPine56