Recent content by AethiriatGames

1. AethiriatGames

Hey guys, I've been offline because of: 1: Bad algebra grade, had to fix it 2: Had to wipe my...

Hey guys, I've been offline because of: 1: Bad algebra grade, had to fix it 2: Had to wipe my computer due to errors I hope you guys understand. I've been reinstalling things
  2. AethiriatGames

[STV] Window Skins | Newest: Solid | Count: 66

Sooo, I was making a game called Antitech with the steampunk skin, but I had to wipe Windows . :kaoback: But I will be using the Jungle theme in my newest one, Season's Promise. A farming game. Credit will be given. :kaopride:
  3. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light [RM2K3]

Thank you for your feedback! :D
  4. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light [RM2K3]

LORI'S LIGHT RPG Maker 2003 https://aethiriatgames.itch.io/loris-light 2$ USD Credit Reel: Lori's Light is a game about a brave knight named Lori from another universe that falls from the sky, having no memory of where she came from, but is imbued with powers that can both mend by healing...
  5. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light finished!

Lori's Light finished!
  6. AethiriatGames

Jo's 2k3 monsters!

When you say that, do you mean RPG Maker only? By the way, amazing monsters. They'd look great in the game I'm creating.
  7. AethiriatGames

Working on "Lori's Light".

Working on "Lori's Light".

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moge-mic