Recent content by Aezriel

1. Aezriel

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I could try finding a plugin that allows you to disable sprinting by using a script, and make that script activate every time the player battles someone/something Edit: I found one http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Dash_Toggle_(YEP)
  2. Aezriel

Whenever I'm in a battle and I press the shift key, the screen goes to the upper right corner then says "Cannot read property 'x' of null" Anyone know whats going on? Console:
  3. Aezriel

Yup, found it. Thanks again, sorry for asking so many questions
  4. Aezriel

Don't know why I didn't think of that, thank you Edit: So I don't want to double post but how do I add icons to skill types, I can't find a note tag for them
  5. Aezriel

Yeah, that's it then, I use yanfly class change core. Is there any way to stop them from having the skills? Edit: It shows up under the magic tab in battle.
  6. Aezriel

I ran into another problem, I don't know what's going on but whenever a class (Warrior, Pyromancer, Cryomancer, etc.) has the skill category Magic, they always have the skills Fire and Ice even if the class doesn't have those skills.
  7. Aezriel

Thank you, sorry I didn't read all the recent comments, I'll do that next time to ensure my question hasn't been answered.
  8. Aezriel

Hey, me again, I was wondering if its possible to use bigger sprites in the battles like a dragon, phoenix, etc. Sprites that are bigger than that of a regular player sprite but wider instead of taller. Here's an example.
  9. Aezriel

Nope, I've actually been wondering how to get those myself.
  10. Aezriel

Hmmm...

Hmmm...
  11. Aezriel

Alright, I can confirm, there is no way as of now to change an actors sprite mid battle. Hopefully Lecode adds something to help.
  12. Aezriel

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, Yanfly Battle Core was conflicting with everything so as soon as I got rid of it battles started working
  13. Aezriel

I'll go ahead and test this to see if it works or not, thanks again. Edit: So I got the plugin working and everything but now when I go into a battle it says "Cannot read property 'fittingHeight' of undefined"
  14. Aezriel

Oh well, thanks for trying to help, I'll just keep experimenting with stuff to try and figure out a way to make it work. Edit: So just to confirm, there isn't a way to make a players sprite change mid battle?
  15. Aezriel

Thanks man.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elbr