Recent content by Afaryz

1. Afaryz

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

It is very unlikely, because Quixios is not active anymore. It is really good written and a complex Plugin. I dont think that anyone will go on with it.
  2. Afaryz

Really useful thanks for the Share!
  3. Afaryz

Maybe the question is much easier. Delete the script calls. Try Plugincommand: qabs enable I found it in the help section. Try it and PN me after that. I have some suggestions for your project. Regards Afaryz
  4. Afaryz

Hello again, maybe I think I found the issue. QABS will be disabled, when the player is dead. I will look into it, how to reenable it. Can you post your Plugin Order? Maybe it is much easier if you change the position of QABS and the Death Plugin. But you can try to put at the end of the...
  5. Afaryz

Hello vanchinhvnn , Quixios does not Support those plugins anymore. Do you have a console log for us? (F8) any errors? Screenshot of the plugin window did you tried to switch the plugin Order?
  6. Afaryz

Chrono Engine and qabs are both compatible. The event handling will BE overwriting by the last plugin used. For example chrono spawns Events in the 48x48 tiles, but qabs spawn in the tiles. You can only combine qmovement and chrono but the spawning of events will BE the same. Chrono
  7. Afaryz

The movement does work completely different. 1 Up is most likely Just one step. You have to question yourself, what is your Goal With qmovement? There also some other similar ones but you will Always have to adjust manually some events and collider yourself. Qmovement is long time ago not...
  8. Afaryz

I think you can do an offset vector in the follower.copyposition(char + your_offsetvector) But this is just a quick view of me. Or you can insert a function With cx and cy (seems to be the Position while the gathering function). Btw Love those sprites. Regards Afaryz
  9. Afaryz

Skill Trees System

It is actorTree... Thanks. I will look into it :) So i just have to change it to classTree and it should work? regards Afaryz EDIT: It is working. Thank you alot. Maybe should be a comment for that in the description. (or did I overread it?) : )
  10. Afaryz

Skill Trees System

Thanks for the fast answer. Here are the screenshots: I only have the problem with jp. All other requierments work flawlessly. The interesting part is: with only JB points == true I can use cost(1). It just does not reduce the job points. :D Hope that helps. If you need further infos...
  11. Afaryz

Skill Trees System

Hey SomeFire, I do love your plugin. It is working quite well. To have a better integration of other UI's and so on, I decided to use JP Points only. My big problem is now, that the Job Points are not reduced on the actor, when I learn a skill. I still use cost() as parameter. Instead of...
  12. Afaryz

The AES_* Collection - Updated: AES_CommandControl

Oh okay, would love to play it. You will publish it soon? I really liked the idea of giving the player the oppurtunity to study the states (and other stuff). No, unfortunately I started playing it today. I will do after the weekend :)
  13. Afaryz

Totally works! You are the best :) :) Now I will look into changing the color, but I think this is the smallest problem :) - Got it. Changed the \c to \hc and put into the colorvariable of yours. Thanks alot. regards Afaryz PS: I played The Haunting, totally liked it. And not easy at all...
  14. Afaryz

My goal is it. To change the MP Cost of the SkillTree-Description into your Custom MP (see Pic) He used TextManager.mpA. And I wanted to get your specific .mpA or .name Hope, that clarify my problem. :) regards Afaryz
  15. Afaryz

Thanks ShadowDragon for your fast reply. The Description_Window.prototype.drawCastCost function is out of the other plugin. It is a custom Window made by the skilltree author. Sadly I don't understand your reply. I do have some experience in coding, but in another languages. In Aesicas...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elwetritsche