Recent content by Afaryz

1. Afaryz

The AES_* Collection - Updated: AES_CommandControl

Hey there, I really love your plugins and I use nearly all of them! And I really like the Auto Save, that you rename it, but is it possible that the player can't even overwrite it? So he starts with file 1 and the autosave is just for safety? However, cool plugins and go on with those...
  2. Afaryz

Enhanced TP - Help getting the eval for Srdudes Menu Status Customizer

Yes i can draw icon with "\\i[x]" but it seems that he can't read the index out of actor.tpMode().iconIndex when i use it like this "\\i[actor.tpMode().iconIndex]"' Can i store it maybe through the eval into a variable? :) Because actor.tpMode().iconIndex works flawless and shows the right number
  3. Afaryz

Wow thanks! This will also help me in the future too, thanks your fast reply and help. Works perfectly :) Is it also possible somehow to get the icon on this way? I just getting the .iconIndex :(
  4. Afaryz

I already did, and then it displays always this: function() { if (!this._tpMode) this.initTpMode(); return $dataTpModes[this._tpMode]; (As i mentioned before, just forgot the brackets here) maybe it is not possible to show name with srdudes menu customizer
  5. Afaryz

Hey there, I just try to implement with : my current TP Mode from . I need the actual eval for the TP Mode. With: actor._tpMode i can atleast show the number of the actual Tp Mode. Now is the question how I can display the name? If I use actor.tpMode (Yanfly help file suggests...
  6. Afaryz

Skill Trees System

That is exactly my work around. I just assigned 1 more type of skills which I hide from the player. But thanks for the past reply :)
  7. Afaryz

Skill Trees System

Hey there it is a great plugin! I like the style because it is like those old skill tree. My question would be, is it possible to also give traits or states to the skill tree or maybe it will come soon? Well found out myself a workaround. If someboy needs help contact me regards afaryz
  8. Afaryz

VE - Dual Wield

Thank you for your fast replay. I also saw your plugin, which shouldnt have this problem? Unfortunately i dont have the budget for your plugin :X so i have to search for another resolution, but thank you a lot ! regards Afaryz
  9. Afaryz

Maliki's Dual Wield ver 2.5

# $gameActors.isWeaponEquipped(type) that one right? I remember now why i chose your plugin actually... :D because it's well written and supports script calls. sorry for stealing your time. I will wait for the update of your demo and will write you a review directly if you like :) regards and...
  10. Afaryz

Both would be great! The script call would be great. I want to change the AI of the mobs based on it and also the sv actors (i dont use default) thanks again I saw the lore and just wanted to play the game. It sounds challenging :)
  11. Afaryz

U got damn right, that was the problem! Mybad... thanks for the fast reply. I will also check your other cools plugins and the demo of calibur :) regards Afaryz Edit: Is there a conditional branch script for the Offhand? I mean something like if character has offhand change picture or...
  12. Afaryz

This would be great! Your Plugin fits very well in my needs for my project :) regards Afaryz
  13. Afaryz

VE - Dual Wield

Is this plugin still supported? Because I got the big problem that you can't gain for example MP via the dmg formula, when i using dual wielding. Any suggestions? regards Afaryz
  14. Afaryz

The AES_* Collection - Updated: AES_CommandControl

State sounds like a Good work around! Thank you again for fast replies and good coding tho :) Regards

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidusa121