Recent content by AFletch88

1. AFletch88

Qpopup Plugin

Bump
  2. AFletch88

640x360 Menu Customization

Is there any plugins that give you options to make image based menu system for smaller resolutions? I'm using SRD's Facebars plugin but it's far too big and does not show all the info I need. If anyone knows if there is a way to show the Menu, Status, Items, Equip, etc in 640x360 resolution or a...
  3. AFletch88

Qpopup Plugin

I'm reading the help file, but I'm not fully understanding how to set it up properly. And all the settings I'm setting do not seem to be working. Is there an alternative for the QABS to show damage information?
  4. AFletch88

[RTP Edit] Character Punch Sprite Sheet

Bump. If it helps, I only need it for left and right.
  5. AFletch88

[RTP Edit] Dashing Sprite

Bump
  6. AFletch88

The same clothes he's wearing will do just fine. These are the exact clothes i'm using if that helps.
  7. AFletch88

Would anyone be able to put clothes on my sprite? I'm terrible at spriting, and would love it if someone could duplicate the clothes that are on this one, he will be the only one that can run in my game so luckily this is the only real hard part for me. Any help is appreciated, thank you. It's...
  8. AFletch88

For the character sheet? Or are you talking SV because i know that SV has that animation. I just don't seem to see it for characters, im using the QABS so im trying to define animations with the qsprite editor
  9. AFletch88

Not sure if there is one already, but I'd like a basic thrust animation for the character sprites, I've tried my hand at it and am having no luck. I plan to edit the clothes manually so I just need a blank character. In terms of how I want it to look, pretty much the SV_Actor version, but maybe...
  10. AFletch88

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Quxios, is it possible for the QABS to be map based? Like have the player run into an event and just have them in like a mini battle arena? Also is it possible to use SV_Actors for the players with this? My game doesn't have any monsters it's all people based so the SV_Actors would work best...
  11. AFletch88

Anime Sparkly eyes [Generator]

OMG That's perfect! :D! Thank you so much!
  12. AFletch88

Green please :D
  13. AFletch88

Yeah more anime is what I was going for, I tried drawing it myself but I suck at drawing freehand haha, and if you could that'd be great! If not no big deal, I still appreciate what you've done :)
  14. AFletch88

That is great! Thanks! Anyway to maybe make them bigger so it kinda looks over exaggerated? Almost like they're popping out of the head. Thanks :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname