Recent content by Afterl1ght

1. Afterl1ght

I'm not a developer... I'm just a wannabe game maker who's working on a new game, which is...

I'm not a developer... I'm just a wannabe game maker who's working on a new game, which is (possibly) good.
  2. Afterl1ght

@[109770:@EpicFILE] The thread that I've linked here has been edited by the author, turning...

@[109770:@EpicFILE] The thread that I've linked here has been edited by the author, turning itself against the discussion topic.
  3. Afterl1ght

Will this be considered?...

Will this be considered?...
  4. Afterl1ght

Welp, what do you expect from the like-grinders?

Welp, what do you expect from the like-grinders?
  5. Afterl1ght

What do we have here? RPG Maker, Visual Novel Maker, IG Maker, etc. Oh Degica. :LZYcat:

What do we have here? RPG Maker, Visual Novel Maker, IG Maker, etc. Oh Degica. :LZYcat:
  6. Afterl1ght

I'd prefer cookies which are edible then.

I'd prefer cookies which are edible then.
  7. Afterl1ght

Imagine likes are cookies... no, let's do doughnuts instead. :LZYcat:

Imagine likes are cookies... no, let's do doughnuts instead. :LZYcat:
  8. Afterl1ght

That's a unique day for an indie developer :LZYcat: Good luck innovating your game, I hope to...

That's a unique day for an indie developer :LZYcat: Good luck innovating your game, I hope to see it coming!
  9. Afterl1ght

Yep. That's to protect us from sunlight, as well as the lack of motivation.

Yep. That's to protect us from sunlight, as well as the lack of motivation.
  10. Afterl1ght

"Member" stands for an egg. "Veteran" stands for a lil' dragon in its egg. We'll obviously...

"Member" stands for an egg. "Veteran" stands for a lil' dragon in its egg. We'll obviously forever be the junior dragons... :LZYcat:
  11. Afterl1ght

Well that's typically not a big deal at all. Some members here prefer to "watch posts" than...

Well that's typically not a big deal at all. Some members here prefer to "watch posts" than "posting on posts". :LZYcat:
  12. Afterl1ght

Anti-gravitational system is cool :LZYcat:

Anti-gravitational system is cool :LZYcat:
  13. Afterl1ght

thanks 4 the reminder

thanks 4 the reminder
  14. Afterl1ght

It's funny that I hadn't spot it in the first place, thanks!

It's funny that I hadn't spot it in the first place, thanks!
  15. Afterl1ght

Was wondering how many members are currently online. :LZYyum:

Was wondering how many members are currently online. :LZYyum:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine having a different opinion on the internet.
Crazy.
Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:
Browsing through Steam's Curator Connect, it seems the vast majority of curators haven't curated in months. I'm guessing people finally got tired of reviewing games for free. Can't blame them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makual