aironneil
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 30, 1994 (Age: 25)
I can't think of anything funny to put here...

Share This Page

aironneil

Indecisive Creator, Male, 25, from I can't think of anything funny to put here...

Veteran
aironneil was last seen:
Jul 15, 2018
    1. Sauteed_Onion
      Sauteed_Onion
      You've been here a long time, and no one put anything on your profile page? Meow!
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. aironneil
        aironneil
        That's what happens when you're inactive.
        Jun 11, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 30, 1994 (Age: 25)
    I can't think of anything funny to put here...
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I was first introduced to the RPG Maker series by a friend that had 2000. I was obsessed with it from the very beginning, in fact, the only reason I made myself a better speller was so that my games didn't look like it was written by some idiot who spelled view like vew (how I actually used to spell view btw).

At first I wasn't going to get VX Ace since it didn't look too different from VX, but a steam sale came along and I thought "why not". I've been working on a horror game which I feel may be one project that I may actually show to people since I'm not so ashamed of one of my projects for once...

I've been obsessed with horror games for the past 2 years for some odd reason since I've never been into scary stuff my whole life. But some odd urge befallen me and I tried out the SIlent Hill series and it became one of my favorite game series of all time (with 2 being my favorite out of the series).

I can never finish anything. I'm not working on it anymore.

Alright if you actually took the time to click my user name and read this about me thing, then I must admit that you must be one extremely bored person and I feel sorry for you.

I pretty much like messing with things to make something different, I like editing pictures, music/sounds, and even videos. I sometimes even draw although not as much as I'd let myself believe. I really enjoy video games of all sorts the only genre I don't really like is sports and MMO's.