aisute
Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2013
Birthday:
May 15, 1985 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

aisute

Warper, Female, 34

Hi everyone!~ I'm new here and a bit lost : ) Just started using RPG maker VX ace and I completely fell in love with it. The possibilities... : ) Came here for tutorials and feedback when I do something more or less worth a glimpse and hope to find some like minded friends here as well. So...for now just saying "hi" and feel free to drop me a line : ) Nov 4, 2013

aisute was last seen:
Nov 17, 2013
    1. aisute
      aisute
      Hi everyone!~ I'm new here and a bit lost : ) Just started using RPG maker VX ace and I completely fell in love with it. The possibilities... : ) Came here for tutorials and feedback when I do something more or less worth a glimpse and hope to find some like minded friends here as well. So...for now just saying "hi" and feel free to drop me a line : )
      1. View previous comments...
      2. aisute
        aisute
        thanks : ) well, I usually don't hang out in forums much, so don't really know the etiquette :D but thanks for the idea, will do that.
        Nov 4, 2013
      3. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        The "Introductions" subforum is near the bottom of the list.
        Nov 4, 2013
      4. The Dragon God
        The Dragon God
        Welcoming to our Community, seeing as you want to be my friend, feel free to ask me questions. I use Rpg Maker 3 and Rpg Maker VX Ace.
        Nov 9, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1985 (Age: 34)
    First Language:
    Lithuanian
    art, games, literature, clay sculpting, crafts, movies, toy making...