Recent content by AK47

1. AK47

RMVXA Linus: The Forgotten Days

Hey blueperiod! Hope you are well. Great to see Linus is still going. Great screens, looking forward to more updates and to play the next build :)
  2. AK47

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@TimmyTheNerd Great Map. Really like the Cathedral. @Cranky Construct Loving the style of those maps! A Map i'm working on:
  3. AK47

Amulet of Athos: Legend of the Sarian Knights

Hi Guys! Thank you for the feedback. Sorry It's been a while. :) Due to work/life this project was on Hiatus. However, now development is back on. Here are some screenshots of a Map/Scene i'm working on Video Other aspects that are being worked on:
  4. AK47

RMVXA Linus: The Forgotten Days

Damn, am I too late? :( Seems you have enough testers already, but I would love to test this. Really liking the new portraits by the way, especially their attire. :)
  5. AK47

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. :) @GreatOminpotentDictator: Oops, you are right! I shall do that. I am considering releasing an updated, version of the old demo (with chibi sprites). Including Chapter 3 and some of the new features that were never released since I started working...
  6. AK47

@kingmakerspider: Thanks for your feedback, I will try to sort out the timing. :) @amerk: Thanks. I also can not wait for Linus!  :) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! Unfortunately due to work and life, 2013 has not been a very productive year for AoA. My New Year's resolution is to try and...
  7. AK47

What are you working on?

Luchi, looking good! :) Here is a piece of music that I am currently working on. Never Forgotten: Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/ak47-productions/never-forgotten-wip Youtube: ] Thanks
  8. AK47

Hi all, Got two weeks off work and am going to work on the game. :) Here is a piece of music that I am currently working on. Never Forgotten: Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/ak47-productions/never-forgotten-wip Youtube: ] Thanks.
  9. AK47

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@Daijou: Thanks for your feedback. Currently, if you run out of all tokens in your inventory during battle you auto escape the battle. Yeap, battles are quite long at the moment, I'll see if there is a way to make them quicker without nerfing the AI. Thanks @:McP: That looks great! Only thing I...
  10. AK47

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@Minnow: That looks really neat. Spooky!   Hi guys, here is a video of a battle system I am working on for a Dungeon Crawler/CCG-esq game. Brief description of the mechanics:
  11. AK47

@amerk: Thanks a lot for your feedback. I hope we are both still alive. Jk ;) @Cataclysm: Thanks. True, I have a very long way to go before I am somewhat competent at making music, I'm just starting out. But with everything, it takes time and practice to improve. Question is, should I devote...
  12. AK47

Hi, Working on a track for the OST, still Incomplete. https://soundcloud.com/ak47-productions Thanks
  13. AK47

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@gRaViJa :Very nice! Was this scene inspired by Bioshock Infinite? Great Job.
  14. AK47

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

Great to see this still going strong, Luchi. Trying the demo. Thanks.
  15. AK47

Oneirophrenia

Looking good, Quigon. The video was nice, looking forward to the demo.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madoke44