Recent content by akaneko

1. Check how many events do x y coordinate

thanks everyone
  2. Check how many events do x y coordinate

There are times when many events exist at the same time at the same location, how to check how many events at coordinate x y?
  3. Trigger Action button

but when I use my mouse to trigger it, if the event is right in front of the character, it doesn't trigger but runs straight into
  4. Trigger Action button

As far as I know to fire an event with an action button, that event must be set the same as character, is there a way to put it below the character and it still fires the action button?
  5. RMMV Temporarily disable event

Thank you very much, love you
  6. RMMV Temporarily disable event

I changed it back like this and turn on the switch 25 Game_Player.prototype.checkEventTriggerHere = function(triggers) { if (this.canStartLocalEvents()&&!$gameSwitches.value(25)) { this.startMapEvent(this.x, this.y, triggers, false); } }...
  7. RMMV Temporarily disable event

Thank you, I tried changing the file rpg_objects but it didn't work
  8. RMMV Temporarily disable event

I know that way, but it means change all event condition
  9. RMMV Temporarily disable event

I want to temporarily disable event triggering, is there a way to do that? For example the character turns into a ghost, goes everywhere but doesn't event triggering
  10. Change the screen resolution, but not the graphics

I just want the screen to show less tiles but it doesn't affect the battle screen, i figured out how, thank you
  11. Change the screen resolution, but not the graphics

It changes the graphics, I mean just makes the screen display less tiles, everything is bigger
  12. Change the screen resolution, but not the graphics

Is there a way to make the screen display less tiles without changing the graphics?
  13. RMMV Make state lifesteal

It works, thank you
  14. RMMV Make state lifesteal

I use plugin Buffs & States Core. I must make state lifesteal . I tried creating state like this but it doesn't work <Custom Conclude Effect> a.hp+=value*0.2 </Custom Conclude Effect>
  15. Find actor id last position in party

Is there any script command to get the actor id at the last place in the party?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLOKO92