Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Put down your chainsaw and listen to me
    It's time for us to join in the fight
    It's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys
    It's time to let the bedbugs bite

People look down on databasing but I just got done making 300 entries for helmets and I am mentally exhausted. Still, this is the only way to have "random drops" without a script.

Goodnight all.
    Akashic Soldier
    Hahaha, yeah that is exactly it. I have almost finished "head" gear. I still have weapons, shields, body, arms, and feet to go. So i am only one fifth done, but I will get there.

I've just found that a lot of folks do not consider you driven or motivated unless you are a scripter yourself. Like, logging the time on databasing doesn't seem to mean a lot to folks. And I understand that any idiot can do it, but it still eats a lot of time and mental energy.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Are you kidding? It's a huge part of game balance. Especially weapons and armor! So your character stats and monsters are balanced nicely. So what? Does he still take damage when fully armoured? Can he one-hit kill everything after finding that good weapon in the cave? That stuff is hard work! It's harder work than my only public script, seriously.
    Akashic Soldier
    Thank you so much. You have no idea how much math and calculation I have had to do. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member