Akihiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where's the commission section of the forum?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    In the Commercial Center section. Though you'll need 30 posts before you have access.
    Does this place have a discord by any chance? For help/advice.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Akihiko
    Akihiko
    Kes
    Kes
    That's right, there is no official discord. Why would Degica want to run 2 sites, with all the extra moderation required? Not to mention all the duplication. Better to have all queries, discussions, resources, updates etc in one place.
    Akihiko
    Akihiko
    @Kes Good to have that cleared up lol
    Hey does anyone know where I can post simple questions on the forum? I want to draw floor tiles but idk what size they have to be.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    The forum is divided into main sections each with their own various subsections. Essentially every question has a proper spot to be asked. For example each engine also has its own section under the support forum.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    To answer you quick though, The oldest engines 2k and 2k3 use 16X16 px. XP, Vx and vx ace use 32X32 px (notably XP's standard sprite size is different from the standard tile size) and MV uses 48 X 48 px. I haven't used or explored every engine yet but the recent ones VX ace and MV have comprehensive help files that list resource standards in them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got the pause Icon to use 6 frames instead of 4, PLUS it goes: top 1-2-3, bottom 1-2-3. And everything just by playing around with the code & i think i've figured the important parts out now <3
eUuH09A.gif

ps. the animation isn't as "wonky" in RL, stupid recording -.-
Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roy_al