akoniti's latest activity

• akoniti
    akoniti reacted to Andar's post in the thread how big is too big? with Like Like.
    with 8 GB of RAM it should be able to handle parallaxes that go nearly up to 100x100 - and it's the RAM that is the limit for parallaxed...
  • akoniti
    akoniti reacted to Andar's post in the thread how big is too big? with Like Like.
    it depends on target computers and deployment type. in general, any good and current computer should have few problems with parallax...
  • akoniti
    akoniti commented on alltheyuriz's profile post.
    Not sure of his ancestry, but he's the author or Think and Grow Rich, which is the foundation of modern rehashes like The Secret. His...
  • akoniti
    akoniti reacted to alltheyuriz's comment on alltheyuriz's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I can't tell if that person is english or french and I think that scares me more than the negative vibes from the cosmos @akoniti
  • akoniti
    akoniti commented on alltheyuriz's profile post.
    Start sending the cosmos positive attitude vibes, so it knows what you want :LZScool: "Your mental attitude attracts to you everything...
  • akoniti
    akoniti reacted to Trihan's comment on alltheyuriz's profile post with Haha Haha.
    No. The engine is coded to drink your tears and that only makes it stronger.
  • akoniti
    akoniti reacted to caethyril's post in the thread Qusetion with Like Like.
    This sounds like two separate requests: WASD controls - you'll want a plugin that lets you rebind controls, e.g...
  • akoniti
    It's time to TOUCH THE STARS! And by that, we mean make the best game you can possibly make. You have 1 month to make a game with RPG...

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdavi