Recent content by akoniti

1. akoniti

Tilesets not showing up in editor?

Is this the same file you're having trouble with here? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-do-i-resolve-typeerror-cannot-read-property-expparams-of-undefined.139001/#post-1204591 It seems like there are a lot of issues with it if so, and every engine object being named 'Test'...
  2. akoniti

How do I resolve 'TypeError: Cannot read property 'expParams' of undefined'

Did you by chance delete all of the Actors, or do you still have at least one set up in System -> Actors?
  3. akoniti

What part of your game do you usually work on first?

I always start with a few rough maps, then add characters and events supporting my idea. From there things evolve organically as I expand and refine. Lack of planning certainly costs me some time (for example, that moment when you realize you've made the same type of event 16 times and decide...
  4. akoniti

Then they prescribed two YEP plugins and a new tileset :LZSlol: ...

Then they prescribed two YEP plugins and a new tileset :LZSlol: ...
  5. akoniti

Not sure of his ancestry, but he's the author or Think and Grow Rich, which is the foundation of...

Not sure of his ancestry, but he's the author or Think and Grow Rich, which is the foundation of modern rehashes like The Secret. His premise is that your thoughts and attitude help inform the Universe of your wishes, thus a positive mental attitude is critical for success and positive outcomes.
  6. akoniti

Start sending the cosmos positive attitude vibes, so it knows what you want :LZScool: "Your...

Start sending the cosmos positive attitude vibes, so it knows what you want :LZScool: "Your mental attitude attracts to you everything that makes you what you are." ~ Napoleon Hill
  7. akoniti

What do people do with their RPG Maker software?

If you're not seeing a lot of quality RM games, you can't be looking very hard.
  8. akoniti

Help With Using Bigger Sprites

I used a massive sprite in Starbaby for the final boss, worked fine without any plugins, I just placed a: $ ...at the beginning of the spritesheet filenames.
  9. akoniti

WHAT'S UPDOG? :LZSlol:

WHAT'S UPDOG? :LZSlol:
  10. akoniti

question regarding vertical sprite sheet.

Take a look at the built-in door and chest images and quick events for guidance. These use single-column spritesets to animate by 'turning' left then right. Moving vertically down from the top of the spritesheet, the order of the rows is down, left, right, up. So if your first image in the...
  11. akoniti

[Help!] Cannot read a thing of the main menu

Ahoy guwal, Have you tried rebooting your machine, then starting Steam and MV/fresh? Is the result the same if you re-install MV? I have no idea what would cause this, but if I had a menu that looked like yours those are the first two things I'd try...
  12. akoniti

Once I linked my Paypal with Itch, all worked seamlessly without any other steps. Do you see...

Once I linked my Paypal with Itch, all worked seamlessly without any other steps. Do you see any problems in Account Settings -> Payment Processors on Itch? Or, is there an odd setting in Paypal?
  13. akoniti

Games with needs. (eat / drink / sleep etc)

I like the idea of an Encumbrance mechanic. To add a layer of challenge, like an ongoing mini-puzzle, and realism.
  14. akoniti

IKEA? :LZSlol:

IKEA? :LZSlol:
  15. akoniti

RMMV Progress Bar On Map That Is Layered Behind Pictures

Indeed! You can use switches to turn HUD elements on and off. He covers it at around the 6 minute mark here:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria