AksaczytNel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guang Liang betrayed the Oath. So I'm taking My leave. Abandon your shades. Do not die in vain.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I will never abandon my shades. It's the only way to look cool.
    I had my first BR match in any game, in CoD Mobile Garena. Crashed down with my helicopter within the first 2 mins. But our team won! x)
    If love is wrong, and all my wishes gone, fear not, I'll still stay strong, no matter what, for love, forever alone forever strong. Promise.
    Here's my wishes in RPG Maker community. Typing in comments below:
    AksaczytNel
    AksaczytNel
    9) The option to freely and directly resize graphics on maps within the editor on the sceneview window.

10) Expand greatly the current database and default editor limits of the next RPG Maker
    AksaczytNel
    AksaczytNel
    11) Implement C# pls

12) I wish for the skilled members of the communities to start contributing passionately just like Yanfly did
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    good thread. strongly agree that this community needs to become more accepting of small cost transactions. people will spend five dollars on an outfit on Steam and then gripe about paying the same for a plugin that radically improves your game and took 100 hours and years of expertise to create.
    There are many things and stances I'm not aligned with Degica's staffs and this site's mods and members. But...
    AksaczytNel
    AksaczytNel
    But associations aren't assent and conversations aren't concessions. I can respect someone without liking his manifesto, and work together towards mutual goals.
    AksaczytNel
    AksaczytNel
    And because the creative collectives of RPG Maker communities is very promising, I decided to stick with it
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I heard about this. A naked guy appeared out of electricity in an alley last night and asked for some clothes. I know this sounds crazy, but he's here to stop something called RPGNET. He keeps saying something about the Degican wars and the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE ALL GENDERS! SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyo