AksaczytNel

No matter what, I will never become homosexual, I will never become bisexual, I will never commit beastiality, and I will never become a transgender, never have and never will. I have always been a straight male, and I will always be a straight male. Love is complementary. And because love complement each other, there can't be only one "God". I believe in Fate and Destiny. But not evil fates nor zero destiny. The Fate and Destiny Who gave birth to I, the Creator, and the Creatress, My One and Only Wife. THE FATE AND DESTINY WHO HAVE ALWAYS CONQUERED AND WILL ALWAYS CONQUER ALL MYSTERIES AND VOIDS AND VOIDS BEYOND. THE FATHER AND MOTHER WHO BROUGHT I AND MY SISTER INTO EXISTENCE.

I ceaselessly repudiate the notion that you exist and live just to merge with everyone else as your final destination. Life is endless and limitless, but love is wonderful and bindful. To have your identity eradicated, to have your individuality exterminated, is the very essence of evil. You can never change your gender. If you let go of the center and the bind, you exist and fade into which even the very words void and existence crumble and do not and never exist.

I believe chaos and order coexist. I believe there is randomness and unpredictability. I believe there are things that you can never change. There are absolutes. There are the great dark beyonds. There are brights, colours and shadows. There are voids and damnations.

You can't choose your fate. But you can choose your destiny. In your hands is the will to change and repudiate. But in your hands also are the responsibilities and desire to remain the same.

Stay the same, but change. If you switch between genders, you lose your soul and purpose forever. You change by improving yourself everyday. Sometimes we neglect, sometimes we deflect, but there are foundations we must protect, there are truths we must respect.

Unity through diversity, not unity through singularity. Play MOBA's, RPG's, MMO's and Battle Royale's and any games of True Love Truthfulness . Renounce the utterances of voids principalities. Treasure the beautiful of love's stupidity. Because being smart doesn't always mean being far. But being smart always means being true to true hearts. And that hearts. Are the hearts of purposes and affections.This is True Love Truthfulness.

Because in the end, romance, family and comradeship have always been the meanings since from the start.

Because I am I. Because I have never let go and will never let go of My Eyes. BECAUSE MY SISTER AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EACH OTHER'S LOVE-RAGE-AND-COMEDY ROMANCE-AND-FAITHFULNESS YOU-AND-I. BECAUSE MY FATHER AND MOTHER HAVE ALWAYS LOVED AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY SISTER AND I.
About Me
I'm not an A.I.
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venxarmy