Recent content by AksaczytNel

1. AksaczytNel

Christin's Ace Resources

I downloaded them for reference purposes, thank you. Stay believing in yourself, hold on to your chase. Take care
  2. AksaczytNel

Guang Liang betrayed the Oath. So I'm taking My leave. Abandon your shades. Do not die in vain.

Guang Liang betrayed the Oath. So I'm taking My leave. Abandon your shades. Do not die in vain.
  3. AksaczytNel

I had my first BR match in any game, in CoD Mobile Garena. Crashed down with my helicopter...

I had my first BR match in any game, in CoD Mobile Garena. Crashed down with my helicopter within the first 2 mins. But our team won! x)
  4. AksaczytNel

If love is wrong, and all my wishes gone, fear not, I'll still stay strong, no matter what, for...

If love is wrong, and all my wishes gone, fear not, I'll still stay strong, no matter what, for love, forever alone forever strong. Promise.
  5. AksaczytNel

Bundle items giveaway (free)

I don't have all the audio, the GENE, the MADO, the SAKAN and VNM and Live2D. But sokay, you give them that's available to someone else. Thank you for being generous
  6. AksaczytNel

11) Implement C# pls 12) I wish for the skilled members of the communities to start...

11) Implement C# pls 12) I wish for the skilled members of the communities to start contributing passionately just like Yanfly did
  7. AksaczytNel

9) The option to freely and directly resize graphics on maps within the editor on the sceneview...

9) The option to freely and directly resize graphics on maps within the editor on the sceneview window. 10) Expand greatly the current database and default editor limits of the next RPG Maker
  8. AksaczytNel

7) editting no.4, modern algebra too 8) For some and many of us to understand and accept more...

7) editting no.4, modern algebra too 8) For some and many of us to understand and accept more that game design doesn't just involved time and chime, it also needs dime. And respects. Lotsa machine gun DrDisRespects respects
  9. AksaczytNel

4) For Archeia, OriginalWij, woratana, Victor Sant, Yukihime, Yami, Mithran, BigEd, Galv, Khas...

4) For Archeia, OriginalWij, woratana, Victor Sant, Yukihime, Yami, Mithran, BigEd, Galv, Khas, and few others I forgot their names to take over Yanfly's stellar role. 5) Please come back Hirei! And Lunarea and Sevith. 6) More diverse artstyle in RPG Maker resources. RPG Maker hex is largely...
  10. AksaczytNel

1) For Yanfly to come back once he has fully recharged. I know, but I'm an optimistic person...

1) For Yanfly to come back once he has fully recharged. I know, but I'm an optimistic person. 2) I want to contribute codes and 2D Isometric and top down tiles. I'm okay with Ruby/RGSS3 but still new to JavaScript. 3) For the next RPG Maker to have redefined scenes and loops functions, to be...
  11. AksaczytNel

Here's my wishes in RPG Maker community. Typing in comments below:

Here's my wishes in RPG Maker community. Typing in comments below:
  12. AksaczytNel

And because the creative collectives of RPG Maker communities is very promising, I decided to...

And because the creative collectives of RPG Maker communities is very promising, I decided to stick with it
  13. AksaczytNel

But associations aren't assent and conversations aren't concessions. I can respect someone...

But associations aren't assent and conversations aren't concessions. I can respect someone without liking his manifesto, and work together towards mutual goals.
  14. AksaczytNel

There are many things and stances I'm not aligned with Degica's staffs and this site's mods and...

There are many things and stances I'm not aligned with Degica's staffs and this site's mods and members. But...
  15. AksaczytNel

Prolly going to learn JavaScript for MV Plugin making and modifying...

Prolly going to learn JavaScript for MV Plugin making and modifying...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paradox0508