Alador
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the singularity is upon us:
    1621133810311.png
    1620833447825.png
    This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
    2dfloor.png
    What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Stop skin dying on males exploding potion...

Oh wait it isnt a picture riddle... My bad xD
    Alador
    Alador
    oh shoot that's supposed to be a volcano, @Finnuval... :kaoswt: w h o o p s- I'm glad that you got most of the other ones though-
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    oh I know... but stop skin dying on males volcano potion wasnt as funny lol
    A Thing.png
    A testament to my ideas to execution ratio. Yeahhh I complete a lot less then I start-
    • Wow
    Reactions: TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

over a course of how many years? I think you've got me beat (I haven't counted, and an accurate count is now impossible, thanks to time, but I think I'm somewhere between 100 and 200 and probably a LOT closer to the 100 end with...five...ish? projects finished, none of them under this name) and I've been at this honestly more on than off since 2001...
    Alador
    Alador
    over a course of five years, about
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    IMPRESSIVE
    Happy egg day everyone! Today I had Peeps again... my goodness they're just pure, straight, s ug a r -bleugh-
    I just converted the entirety of the rpg maker forum kaomojis into unicode- why have I spent my time like this-
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    There there, you're not the only one, dont worry...
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    what's the difference between a trailer and a teaser trailer...?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    A teaser is like "Hey, I'm working on this". And you only show the title screen. A trailer is like "Hey, look at this upcoming game I'm working on, I have this and that in my game".
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    A teaser is more effective if people know beforehand what it is. For example, a sequel of something.
    Alador
    Alador
    ah, I see-
    My game is a puzzle-RPG fusion about non-euclidian geometry, with the main combat system being running through mazes created by the bosses before time runs out, and most of the enemy names and designs are math puns... Is this original enough or need I go on? :kaopride:
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Yeah, it definitely sounds original but I feel execution is the more important factor. Cause in general an original premise doesn't mean much if it's done poorly. :kaoswt2:

That said I do look forward to you actually completing your game. :kaothx:
    Alador
    Alador
    haha I'll remember that-
    When you're animating at night and you're tired, you get animations like these:

"Alador."
    "Aladoeer."
    "Aladeer."
    (Laughs uncontrollably) "Aladeer"
    (proceeds to make a visual pun with my OC's head replaced with a deers)
    Does anyone have any suggestions of free teaser trailer music/ places to find good free teaser trailer music, because I cannot seem to find any good music, aside from Bruno is Orange, and I doubt that I'd be able to use that-
    ee is this too much for a teleportation animation for a character based off of the Golden Ratio?
    ce9dc8ae-55c5-11eb-9408-2d373d9a7571.gif
    Normal games have orcs, trolls, goblins, and giants, well I have Acutes, Obtuses, Isosceleses and Scalenes. Yes, my game is based on geometry and math. Yes, I am a nerd.
    I've been so good, I've been helpful and friendly I've been so good, why am I feeling empty? I've been so good, I've been so good this year... :kaodes:
    Was bored, so I made some fanart of Blixer from Just Shapes And Beats. How'd I do?
    469257411.png
    Alador
    Alador
    This definitely didn't take two hours of straight drawing haha-
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Darn it! Not only I won't be able to unsee it, that song is gonna be stuck in my head all night! :kaoswt2:
    Alador
    Alador
    Yes! Give in to the allure of the hardcore JSAB music! And I am assuming that not being able to unsee it means it's good haha-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OMEGASS