Recent content by Alador

1. Alador

wh- wow... your style is absolutely stunning-

wh- wow... your style is absolutely stunning-
  2. Alador

Is it just me, or does that look like that one flaming skull enemy from dnd?

Is it just me, or does that look like that one flaming skull enemy from dnd?
  3. Alador

Monster Species Design/Brainstorm

@duty... woah... not at all what I had in mind for this game whatsoever, but... dang that is a really, really good idea-
  4. Alador

Happy egg day everyone! Today I had Peeps again... my goodness they're just pure, straight, s ug...

Happy egg day everyone! Today I had Peeps again... my goodness they're just pure, straight, s ug a r -bleugh-
  5. Alador

Battle System in a Puzzle Game

@Parallax Panda, yes, those are some of the problems I've been running into-
  6. Alador

I half wanna move to arizona to be free of the hassle of daylight savings time... oh and yes i...

I half wanna move to arizona to be free of the hassle of daylight savings time... oh and yes i am a time traveler thank you for asking-
  7. Alador

mood-

mood-
  8. Alador

Curse daylight savings time. My computer thinks it's four when it's actually five so whenever I...

Curse daylight savings time. My computer thinks it's four when it's actually five so whenever I send a message it goes "message sent around an hour ago"
  9. Alador

(wow I just typed pi in caps lock like I would when typing Math.PI for javascript I'm such a...

(wow I just typed pi in caps lock like I would when typing Math.PI for javascript I'm such a geek) Maybe I brought this living nightmare upon us by ritualistically reciting the digits of pi... oh shoot-
  10. Alador

Fun fact: one of the characters in my game is actually a manifestation/personification of PI, so...

Fun fact: one of the characters in my game is actually a manifestation/personification of PI, so ig today is their birthday! :D
  11. Alador

Last year I was promised a prize for reciting the second-most amount of digits- then all heck...

Last year I was promised a prize for reciting the second-most amount of digits- then all heck broke loose with disease and such and I still haven't gotten my prize- but I'm excited to geek out over numbers and eat some dessert!
  12. Alador

Interrobang!

Interrobang!
  13. Alador

RMMV [SOLVED] First Person in MV3D?

ah, ty, that clears things up!
  14. Alador

RMMV [SOLVED] First Person in MV3D?

Hey there, fellow game devs, looking at some of the screenshots of the MV3D Plugin, it seems as if there is a first-person mode in the plugin but the plugin description says nothing about it... could someone clarify if there's first person for this plugin or not? Thanks!
  15. Alador

RMMV Turning/Movement

b u m p-

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signed a lease on a new place today. Back into town, closer to shops, family and takeaway - none of those could be a good thing! 10 days to moving date.
let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png
This Life is a Dream is in full production! More pics and some free promo assets coming soon!
Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SomeoneOnTheWindow