Recent content by alberca

1. alberca

Another-style choice list

Great plugin, thank you. :uswt: Any chance to get an update for the latest version of RPGMaker MV? Sadly, it seems like some stuff got broken with the new update. :-( Highlighting tone on choices not working on a fresh project, and the X positioning of the choice window works but not the Y.
  2. alberca

Any way to remove 'ok' as a button to skip text?

up In short: How to remove/change left-click with Mouse to move forward the text while using show text.
  3. alberca

Any way to remove 'ok' as a button to skip text?

Hi, I have some text that gets displayed through 'show text' in a parallel event. What bothers me is that you can left click with mouse to move forward the text, is there any way to disable that function without losing the ability to use the mouse on the menu for example. :yswt2: I would like...
  4. alberca

Problem running my game on HTML via Newgrounds.

Actually, I think the true error lies with the plugin image!! Because I reuploaded the project by starting from scratch, and the only error I got now in the console is this: https://textuploader.com/dylp0 Here the plugin:
  5. alberca

This is what I thought as well, but I saw some Rpgmaker games up and running on Newgrounds so I don't know for sure. The sumrndmdde related error doesn't happen often. I reuploaded a project and I don't have it any more right now, now it's the plugins. I made sure they were all named as usual...
  6. alberca

Sadly it's not that, as I said it's running fine on my browser, I already did what you said. All the files are in it. If only it could be that simple... :oswt2:
  7. alberca

Hi, So I have a working copy of my game running on HTML, tested it on my browser in developer mode and it works perfectly. Then I try to upload my html game project (folder /www) to Newgrounds and now suddenly it's not working anymore. I can have this error, sometimes it's a different...
  8. alberca

A way to add an ingame scene as Credits through MainTitle ?

Thank you man ! It worked flawlessly I will add you both to the Credits if you are okay, that's the least I can do :hwink:
  9. alberca

Thank you so much dude ! This is perfect, much love to you, you are awesome :elhappy: Do you know by any chance how to move the new 'Credits' title from this pluggin. Because right now it adds just after the 'Quit' button, and not before like the 'Galv's Roll Credits'. If not, I will try to...
  10. alberca

Thanks but the problem is that they don't allow to use a map as a scene for Credits, there are just Credits roll :/ I tried them already, thanks tho.
  11. alberca

Play animations on battle screen?

Check out Galv_PictureAnims. I think it fits your need.
  12. alberca

Hi, I have been looking for a plugin that could do that but can't find any. Basically, I have an ingame map that serves as some sort of Credits. It looks good and I would like to have this Credits map accessible through the MainTitle menu (not the Ingame main menu) as well through a "Credits"...
  13. alberca

Galv's Visual Novel Choices

Created a fix if anyone interested : For version prior to RPGMV 1.5.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ekizdehd