Recent content by alcaporzel

1. alcaporzel

Open Projects from another to learn

Ah ok, thanks a lot guys for explain. Of course i dont want it illegal. Then i have to try on my own more :) As i can see there is no project file. But i will ask him, maybe he offers that Thanks a lot for the friendly answer
  2. alcaporzel

Open Projects from another to learn

Hi friends, hope you are doing well so far. I have a simple question. Can I open RPG Maker projects from another person? I mean for example someone release a game, not the project and i want open it. Background: I loved also in past with RM2k3 to open good projects to learn. I think it is not...
  3. alcaporzel

Searching Example / Tutorial for MiniGame with Pictures and QuickTime

You mean to ask on the Blog or is it also shared here in the forum. Because then the next time i will of course for everyone directly post that. But as i saw there was no comment function (or my brain is today absolutley shakeing) The Widht of mines is 417 pixel. But as i saw on that Tutorial...
  4. alcaporzel

Sorry, one thing. I started to work with that Tutorial. Just i really dont get it in my brain, how the Value for X 348 comes up. My englisch shouldnt be so bad, but i cannot follow up how he come up with the 348 in the beginning for set the X Coordinate Variable. Can anyone help me, maybe...
  5. alcaporzel

Thanks a lot, it really looks like this. Thanks Lady_JJ - I appreciate!
  6. alcaporzel

Hey friends out there, first of all i hope that you are all save and fine? Im not sure but I thought there was a Tutorial or an Example here or on official Website or RPG Maker who shows how to implement a small MiniGame using QuickTime Event. I just dont know how to search in Engl of that or...
  7. alcaporzel

Import Custom Images

Thanks a lot Guys. You helped me out! I appreciate! Kind Regards
  8. alcaporzel

Import Custom Images

Hey Guys, first of all sorry for my late answer. Thanks to you guys for that help! Obviosly i did the misstake with the name of that file. Now I imported it and it works and i can show that pic. In the old rpg maker he wanted after the import direclty the transparency configured, but here not...
  9. alcaporzel

Import Custom Images

Hey friends, im new here sorry. I googled already but i "loose" now with a very simple thing. Im currently working on our intro. And for our story telling i want show pictures (simply pictures we created - not related to chars or system, just a picture for example about a house with lake)...
  10. alcaporzel

XP / 2003 Ressources in Maker MV

Hello both, thank you very much for the help! Very Great then, I will do it like Archeia suggested :) Have a nice Weekend
  11. alcaporzel

XP / 2003 Ressources in Maker MV

Hello friends, many many years ago, i created some games with RPG Maker 2000/2003. Now I got a license for using the neweset maker MV and i am really happy with that. As I need some more practise I have a question. Is it possible to use Char/Chipsets like we used in maker 2003/xp. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!
Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy