alcreator440
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay guys I'm going to redo my beginning tutorial and make it super new player friendly. The Aegis system will be introduced a little later and everything should be more digestible in the beginning. I'll upload this version to Game Jolt first later in the week.
    Anyone mind giving me feedback on my current demo?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it's your Mana Raiders game, I can see a lot of feedback in your thread, so I'm not sure where you're getting the "not a single person has given me feedback" from. I see comments that are only a week old. If you've made a new demo since then, you should bump up your thread and say so.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Also, you've openly stated that your game is full of ripped resources, and that you don't intend to change them, which is a big no-no here (I only scanned the first and last page so don't know if you changed your mind on that). That may be putting some people off. Commercial or not, it only takes one person to complain, and your game will be pulled down.
    alcreator440
    alcreator440
    I specifically said feedback from "actually playing it". I've gotten comments but not a single one from people playing it.
    Hey creators!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Behavin