Recent content by alcreator440

1. alcreator440

RMMV The Orphan of Time's Battle System

I never said to make the story for everyone just make your characters more relatable. Your premise isn't bad, it just needs more meat on the bones.
  2. alcreator440

Yeah but that spikey-haired guy is already more compelling of a story than someone jumping through time, defeating a boss, and jumping to another era. You have to make people be able to relate to your characters so they can care about their plight. People want to see characters grow as well. I'm...
  3. alcreator440

Yeah your characters need work but I would focus on the main protagonist for now. The Orphan of Time concept isn't quite clear to me. So if anyone travels back to the point before they were born become an Orphan of Time? What exactly is an Orphan of Time and how does that make our protagonist...
  4. alcreator440

TRADE Searching For Playtesters

I can get back with you in a couple of hours but let's go ahead with the trade. I'll download your game and play it today. Send me a pm for the discord information.
  5. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders v0.26 live!!!

Hey guys! I have small update here involving an optional town called Myridia Village that is only available after the Fort Ozma segment in the story. Prince Zekiel is the quest giver that unlocks the portal to the village. This town is inspired by the Mysidia Village from Final Fantasy 4. In...
  6. alcreator440

Thanks for the input and I'll try to trim things down so there isn't as much content to sift through. The camera looks worse than it is because most of my videos are recorded in poor quality and my laptop can't run a high framerate while recording. When you're actually playing the game the last...
  7. alcreator440

I just wanna let you guys know that the tutorial has been completely revamped and the beginning of the game is extremely new player friendly now compared to some of the previous versions. So if you were turned off before by the complexity of the tutorial give v0.26 a shot!
  8. alcreator440

New Website Looking for Games to Review

Thank you! And if it's not too much to ask could you make sure you're playing v0.26? It's the latest version.
  9. alcreator440

Okay guys I'm going to redo my beginning tutorial and make it super new player friendly. The...

Okay guys I'm going to redo my beginning tutorial and make it super new player friendly. The Aegis system will be introduced a little later and everything should be more digestible in the beginning. I'll upload this version to Game Jolt first later in the week.
  10. alcreator440

TRADE Searching For Playtesters

Sure link it!
  11. alcreator440

Okay I have a quick update here called v0.25.6 which addresses a heinous bug that caused the Aedrymos spell(revive spell) to hide the battle menu whenever it was used.This update is small so it should allow you to keep your save but if you don't want to risk it then whenever the battle menu...
  12. alcreator440

Let's Play Requests

If anyone is interested check out my game Mana Raiders.
  13. alcreator440

New Website Looking for Games to Review

If you're interested could you give my game a shot?
  14. alcreator440

Okay guys here is an update fixing the job portion of the game called v0.25.5. Honestly this is what v0.25 should have been. This update fixes a lot of issues and the game should feel very balanced and somewhat polished now. This in my opinion is the very best version of the game to date so give...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d
Here we are....REMIND is out and what am I doing?
Still Playing Kingdom Hearts 3.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darking1