Recent content by alcreator440

1. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Galvux - This class is the queen of physical damage. It excels at clearing normal enemies and even bosses that are vulnerable to physical damage. Its base stats are extremely low but its skills have very high damage potencies, meaning that with some decent equipment investment it can be a real...
  2. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

That's because it gives me the most control over the battle system, especially since I have very limited programing knowledge. Also, counter attacks in general are inherently engaging, so giving the player more options while on defense adds a lot to the gameplay and its replay value.
  3. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Hey guys! The release of the first available demo for the game is swiftly approaching and right now I want to give you guys a peak at what I've been working on. The video below is rather long and there is a lot of information to be gathered from it but hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Also...
  4. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Hey guys! I have a small update here that glosses over a class and the very first dungeon of the game. I won't spoil much but you wake up in a labyrinth of a tomb and have to find your friends(other party members) and a way out. It still needs to be evented but when the dungeon is over all four...
  5. alcreator440

Eternal Dreamers | F2P Battle RPG | Update May 4th

That's great man! You've inspired me to develop my own commercial project now(It's called Zolla's Nightmare if you're interested). Keep up the great work man!
  6. alcreator440

Eternal Dreamers | F2P Battle RPG | Update May 4th

Your game really looks good man. I'm happy for you.
  7. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Uploaded a new video to the gameplay section.
  8. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

9. alcreator440

Round all damage to the 10s digit

It works! Thank you so much!
  10. alcreator440

Which damage step should I put it in?
  11. alcreator440

Yeah I know it has something to do with Math.round() and I know it's possible. I just need the exact code for it.
  12. alcreator440

Is it possible to round all damage done to the 10s digit, as in 374 damage does 370 damage instead? I don't want anything to deal less than 10 damage either. I have access to all of Yanfly's plugins if that helps.
  13. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

That's the idea. Mana Raiders is designed to be challenging because it's meant to have long lasting replay value, but many people still enjoy the world, lore, and exploration aspects of the game. By having Zolla's Nightmare being more traditional they can still experience the world and gameplay...
  14. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

Hey all! Long time no post but today I have an update for you guys! Mana Raiders will be going through some major overhauls so v0.27 will not be available for a while. However I do have some good news to share, but first I'd like to go over some new details on the Nightmare Realm I've been...
  15. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

Thanks Boonty for all of the support you have given me on this project and when v0.27 launches I will definitely pm you(and the versions afterward too). However I have to say that I disagree with you when you say that quitting now would amount to this project being a huge waste of time(and I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoWareCo